Episode 10 discussion ideas ***closed***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Episode 10 discussion ideas

Think we should discuss the state of Gervinho's misshapen head and whether he could be the illegitimate love child of Whoopi Goldberg and Mr. Peanut the Planter's mascot. Are the Woolwich physios monitoring his situation? Does he require special medical attention? etc...

Why are most, if not all of the Scum complete morons with an onverinflated sense of entitlement / superiority? For example, what the fuck is the deal with Frimpong and what does "DEEEENCH!!!" mean? When I hear that I think, "Frimpong is a soulless Gooner twat". Also, why is Jack Wilshere such a twitter coward and are we really surprised?

Is Sandro moving dangerously close to "Glam Gooner Hair" with his new do and should he stop it immediately? :shrug:

cantsmilespurs said:
Giving Ricky's nipper a Spurs related middle name

Boy or girl I'd go with Ledley

Lily, for a girl?

Mate of mine named his second child (boy) Dawson. Dedication.

Discuss set-pieces. First time we scored from a corner in god knows how long at the weekend. Our direct free-kicks (minus Rafa in pointless friendlies) are terrible as well.

Just seen this on Twitter:

bglendenning Barry Glendenning
Yes. Not working at it now, so going as punter. Will be with spurs fans, though. "@buzzoneill: @bglendenning see ya for a jar on Thursday ?"

So, Barry Glendenning will be at the game on Thursday. I know how much you guys love him.

A few discussion points:

- Can we finish above Woolwich this season?

- How legendary is Sandro's hair

- Will the 'your mum' jokes only happen to Ricky?

- Can Bale get better?

kangarisntpro said:
A few discussion points:

- Can we finish above a***nal this season? yes, but we won't. They always pull something out of the bag when people underestimate them. Because they are scumbag cunts.

- How legendary is Sandro's hair - if he dies it red again then not at all!

- Will the 'your mum' jokes only happen to Ricky? No, Jack's mum would feel left out otherwise

- Can Bale get better? yes, and probably will when he moves to the continent in a few years time

How do you play Bale, VdV, Judas, Parker, Sandro and Defoe in the same team? Do we finally have a squad that allows play 4-4-2 at home (Sandro or Parker dropping to the bench) and 4-4-1-1 away with Defoe on the bench? What's our best team?

Is Gary Neville monkey faced every day or is his appearance just a coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom