Episode 11 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thelonious Filth said:
I don't think F365ers would be too keen on us taking their creation as ours. They're quite precious about these things.

We really really wouldn't want to make an enemy of 365. They would kill us.

mdiver said:
_PS_ said:
mdiver said:
WTF is all this fuss over the chants?

Gooner scum chanting about the Togo team bus getting attacked at the Cup of Nations last year isn't especially nice. Worse than the Sol Sol chant, I'd say. Funny how 'arry had a lot to say about the chants aimed at Sol, I still believe a lot of the 'outrage' at that was down to Redknapp's shit stirring, but hasn't been quite as vocal in his defence of Ade.

No.No, I understand what the fuss was, I just reckon it is worth discussion. I find it so fucking ironic that that crowd bitch as much as Wenger over anything that does not support the idea that they are Top4. Cunts.

I completely forgot what thread we were in! A minor detail when the chance for 'arry bashing arises.

_PS_ said:
Jack Wilshere and what a twat he is? A shoe-in for prick of the week if he gets mentioned on the podcast and nominated, his tweets today have been hilarious.

"Remember one thing.....Form is temporary and class is permanent!" is perhaps my favourite.

What would the gooner cunt know about class?

It should take the group of you about a minute to go around and say how big of a prick he is, but I've wanted to know how you guys feel about him when he's got the England shirt on? Especially by the next world cup, he'll be pulling the strings in the England midfield right?

Do you support him? Hope he has a shit game and England win? Hope he breaks his leg and England win?

I can't imagine if an American joined them... although Dempsey strikes me as the type who could play for the scum.

TheTulson said:
_PS_ said:
Jack Wilshere and what a twat he is? A shoe-in for prick of the week if he gets mentioned on the podcast and nominated, his tweets today have been hilarious.

"Remember one thing.....Form is temporary and class is permanent!" is perhaps my favourite.

What would the gooner cunt know about class?

It should take the group of you about a minute to go around and say how big of a prick he is, but I've wanted to know how you guys feel about him when he's got the England shirt on? Especially by the next world cup, he'll be pulling the strings in the England midfield right?

Do you support him? Hope he has a shit game and England win? Hope he breaks his leg and England win?

I can't imagine if an American joined them... although Dempsey strikes me as the type who could play for the scum.

I used to boo Judas when the camera panned on to him while the anthem played before England matches. Funny how nobody ever questioned it, aside from a gooner who once decided to kiss me to stop me from booing before lecturing me about it. Sadly she was married, old enough to be my mother and not especially attractive. I think that kind of answers your question :D

A shit game for young Jack and an England win is pretty much the ideal scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom