Episode 30 questions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At this point of the season, sitting third and on a terrific run but with a difficult run in, what would you consider

a) a disappointing finish in the table?
b) your expected finish in the table?
c) your best case finish in the table?

Also, Al -- where can I get Engineer Dave's new EP?

Think Flav Flav meant to post this in here:

Faaaaaaaaaaark I genuinely never saw the second shoe... two fucking shoes. Yeah, but who of each of us is rich enough not to worry about chucking shoes away. And I presume he thouhgt he'd get away with it, and then we can further presume that he had some plan to walk out of there. And if he did does that mean that still to this day there is a blue plastic carrier bag outside that building containing shoes that are not as good as the ones he threw.

Which leads me on to other conclusions. Perhaps, while planning to throw shoes at the president of the USA that he had the minutes of consideration about which shoes to throw. He had both pairs neatly placed on his bed and he looked on with his hand to his chin contemplating which has the best weight to lend it self as a missile, or perhaps, as discussed before, planned ahead in the assumption that he would get caught, and chose the most broken down pair of the two. Considering all of this, imagine then, despite spending time thinking about shoes and not the political statement you're trying to make, going off to throw a shoe at the president of the United States of America. Brad Friedel.

Flav's work last night did actually prompt a serious question:

Which member of the pod is most likely to be so absolutely completely intoxicated that the pod has to stop, the offending party needs to be sent home, and only then can the pod resume?

I assume this has not yet happened, but if it has, consider telling that story. I seem to recall Ricky being barely capable of answering a question early on in season 1, but he managed to stay on the pod for the duration, iirc. (BTW, at that time, Ricky in my imagination looked like an older, craggier, frailer Flav… flat cap and all. I thot e wuz ard.)

Al: if you could combine three animals and/or their characteristics into one... what would they be and what would you call such a creature?

Who would win in a fight between Maria and Pique, the 1986 world cup mascot?

pique_mexico_86.jpg

Would you rather see….. Jack Wilshere falling over on the pitch and biting his tongue off or have him actually shit himself as an angry looking Michael Dawson charged towards him?

Who would you rather failed to qualify for the champions league

Woolwich or Chelsea.

Considering what Chelsea did to us last year by winning it, and considering well the other lot being who they are.

Finish 2nd with Chelsea missing out on champions league and Woolwich therefore qualifying ... Orrr, 3rd place with Woolwich missing out on the champions league?

If/when we come 4th- do you expect Levy to wait until we get through the qualifying round of CL before splashing the filthy lucre - or do you think he will back the team from the get go in the summer? Do you fear a repeat of the last time- when VDV felt like too little too late and a missed chance.

Back
Top Bottom