ERADICATE TO ACCUMULATE:

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considerable is different to what I suggested. You have not changed your tune, and I have faith in the players we have bar your boys rose, Townsend etc.

No, you've just greatly exaggerated my words because I'm aware of potential players and their impact, and you're so embedded with resentment you've refused to actually consider any of my points for incoming and outgoing players. I get it dude, you hate my shit. We all get it.

I'm sorry if I've said mean things to you in the past. I am so genuinely sick of this shit, and your incessant attacks bred of spiteful ignorance that I simply no longer give a shit. Please, just stop this nonsense. I've left your posts alone I disagreed with in other conversations, I simply ask you do the same. There is no point in this continuing. The only thing you want left is more conflict, and I ask please that you stop.

I know we don't need another friken midfielder. And I was right because when ade came in the goals flowed. (He said he wanted another midfielder for creativity) we created goals with the players we had largely because of ade. And still CJJ is claiming soldado will be getting 25 goals for us next season. Haha.

Him and CJJ have been heavily involved in the anti ade wages thread , Paulinho should be sold = cahspurs obsession. They gave me shit all year regarding Lennon and Townsend.

They lolcat my opinion constantly but their track record is farsical.

No, you've just greatly exaggerated my words because I'm aware of potential players and their impact, and you're so embedded with resentment you've refused to actually consider any of my points for incoming and outgoing players. I get it dude, you hate my shit. We all get it.

I'm sorry if I've said mean things to you in the past. I am so genuinely sick of this shit, and your incessant attacks bred of spiteful ignorance that I simply no longer give a shit. Please, just stop this nonsense. I've left your posts alone I disagreed with in other conversations, I simply ask you do the same. There is no point in this continuing. The only thing you want left is more conflict, and I ask please that you stop.

How about you stop simpering/pandering with your paper thin insincere victim 1000 word essays over and over and start addressing the footballing aspect?

I know we don't need another friken midfielder. And I was right because when ade came in the goals flowed. (He said he wanted another midfielder for creativity) we created goals with the players we had largely because of ade. And still CJJ is claiming soldado will be getting 25 goals for us next season. Haha.

Him and CJJ have been heavily involved in the anti ade wages thread , Paulinho should be sold = cahspurs obsession. They gave me shit all year regarding Lennon and Townsend.

They lolcat my opinion constantly but their track record is farsical.

So there will be no peace then? More insults bred of ignorance or incorrect understandings of the world, football, and things clearly written out for you?

How about you stop simpering/pandering with your paper thin insincere victim 1000 word essays over and over and start addressing the footballing aspect?

This infuriates me, Gibbs. It's this fury that led me to write that comment last night with the red in my eyes. You have absolutely no right to ask me for football discussion after how rudely you have interacted with my intent of purposeful football discussion with you. I have tried, and tried, and tried again, yet you have responded with unparalleled ignorance and rudeness to every single attempt. Every single fucking one. I didn't see you get banned from those other boards, but I'll bet nothing has changed from those previous instances. People have bizarre opinions on forums all the time, but it takes an incredulous amount of personal depravity to be banned from four different boards.

Man up, learn your lessons, and move the fuck on.

Last edited:
I had him on a Bosman on FM13 once. I know little more about him than that. I think Milan signed him in real life.

Could have saved the money spent on Dembele and Paulinho and just got him for free in January.
He's a very talented player. He is wasted in Serie A to be honest. He can play anywhere behind the striker. Keep an eye out for him in the WC.

Now that Poch is in, I feel that every player deserves a chance (yes, even Danny Rose :levyeyes:) and that we need to back the manager in what he wants to do and who he wants to keep. Give Poch time to work with the players.

Back
Top Bottom