Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ESV3p5cWkAAU3QX

Dier: "It is a statement [to win 4-1 against Manchester City]. I don't think we get the credit we deserve. We are a extremely young squad. I hear people saying stuff about Tottenham Hotspur and I don't like it. I don't think the other boys like it either. I see Tottenham Hotspur choke against the big teams and we don't put our foot in and we can't grind out a result. I think in the last couple of weeks we've proved them [people] wrong."

#Yiddo #Leader

Bullshit and disrespectful.

Yea, he was not what we really needed in last 3 years, but to go back and try to rewrite everything into poor time is fucking sad.

He was good servant, he tried his best and deserve respect for it.

Not his fault that club made bad decisions on CB recruitment (Wimmer, Chiriches, Sanchez) and at times totally ignored the position. He should have been outplayed by competition when his levels dropped, but he was not. It tells more about competition than about him.

And this season too - he actually was ready to step up and play whenever needed, despite Ange obviously not fancying him.
I don't understand, where does the urge to say shitty things comes from? How bitter one has to be...

The disrespect from some fans is embarrassing. We hate players when they aren't loyal but when they are loyal we cunt them off for not being as good as Messi and not leaving when it suits us.

The only thing that needs flushing is this rancid toxic fanbase. Genuinely no different to the scum from Plumstead.

If he's here it's because the manager wants him. If he's selected it's because the manager has selected him.

Get these cunts out of our fanbase. You are absolutely obsessed you fucking weirdo's.

From scoring a winner against West Ham on his debut to offering Fabregas out. To shushing the Scum in their own backyard to wiping out Sergio Ramos.

It's been a pleasure Eric.

Dier has been a good player for us, especially considering the fee we paid. Great value.

It’s just time to move on now. He doesn’t suit the way Ange wants to play as he isn’t quick enough and isn’t composed enough on the ball (although he is not terrible). We have a manager now who doesn’t have any loyalty to the players and is judging them objectively and he has judged Dier to be surplus to his requirements.

He doesn’t deserve all this hate because he has given the best he can give during his time here, hopefully he accepts that it’s time to leave and he gets a nice transfer.

Back
Top Bottom