Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair we did have 1 midfielder with the strength of 10 men back then. Anyone who was next to dembele seemed to look like a world beater.
His versatility probably allowed him to have a career with us at this level I'd say, yeah.

Awww, such resistance.... Come on lads, join in for the chorus....

"I LOVE ERIC DIER...... ERIC DIER LOVES MEEEEEE"

Eric.Dier_.jpg

Brilliant again today, you could hear him bark instructions which is nice
I really want him to succeed here, he seems like a thoroughly decent nice lad, , if you had a daughter he's the type of bloke you'd like to see her bring home( nothing to do with his money) you'd just know he is Mr reliable. And he's got a chicken called Margo, can't be all bad

I really want him to succeed here, he seems like a thoroughly decent nice lad, , if you had a daughter he's the type of bloke you'd like to see her bring home( nothing to do with his money) you'd just know he is Mr reliable. And he's got a chicken called Margo, can't be all bad

Are you sure you’d want this Eric Dier piping your daughter?

I have made no secret of my admiration of Dier, he is a worthwhile player, versatile and probably easy to coach. He gives 100% of his ability and the last two matches have shown that CB is his best position.
Antonio is a handful and Dier had him in his pocket all night and I am sure he won every arial battle.
top bloke and I love Eric Dier, Eric Dier loves me.

The guy had two operations, footballers are not robots. Although, due to their fitness levels, they may recover a bit quicker than Joe Public, they still need time to get back to normal.
Eric has done well alongside Davy, hopefully they will continue to get good experience together, at least until the end of the season, which will bode well for next season.

Ah, I see you have missed the pic demonstrating that this guy has horse-length junk, have you?
If I'd ever had a daughter, I would hope for the health of her that she'd keep away from such guy. I can understand that it might be pleasurable to some point but... there are limitations!!

On more serious note - really happy that he has played well in CB for past 2 games. Seems to be focused and passionate, also leaner than he was at some point. He can also provide this passing outlet that Toby also has (but Sanchez might lack). Hope it continues now!

2 fcuking games and he has been okay.

Dier, like so many of our squad is a player who is not consistently good enough.

It is symptomatic of nearly every player which has been evident for too long.

How long before he makes a big mistake is my question because that is my expectation, but not just of him.

Key player at CB if he keeps up his form post covid break.

Seems to have lost a bit of weight and regained a bit of power (and even some of his previous speed).

This bloke lost 18 months at a key developmental stage pretending to be a midfield player. Vanity and coaching weakness. He should and could well have been better than Maguire. He certainly would taken Stones starting berth at the world cup. Anyhoo let's get a world class CDM and put all the silliness behind us.

This bloke lost 18 months at a key developmental stage pretending to be a midfield player. Vanity and coaching weakness. He should and could well have been better than Maguire. He certainly would taken Stones starting berth at the world cup. Anyhoo let's get a world class CDM and put all the silliness behind us.

I doubt he's too upset about that considering we went to the world cup as a starter anyway and came a way a penalty hero.

This wasn't too shabby either:

Nor his performance in this:

Back
Top Bottom