Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's to avoid any chance of him walking away on a free, same as Toby.

Precedent has now been set, expect all our players to run down their contracts unless a crazy offer is put to them in the first place.

Levy doing a fine Ridsdale impression.

I would like to think Levy is stingey enough to know you don't put bang average players on 4+ year deals above market average. You'll never sell them and end up with the likes of Winston Bogarde sucking the finances dry whilst not playing.

He's looking leaaaaan.

Ednk_E0XgAAN46c

By the look of the comments that certainly backfired.
They are in 10th place. Never mind about Eric Dier and Tottenham, they shouldn´t be doing anything "funny", period. Disgraceful mentality.

By the way, D. Luiz is 33 years old now. I remember this clown praying and singing the national anthem with his eyes closed before we lose to Germany by 7-1, in 2014. Didn´t learn anything.

Last edited:
They are in 10th place. Never mind about Eric Dier and Tottenham, they shouldn´t be doing anything "funny", period. Disgraceful mentality.

By the way, D. Luiz is 33 years old. I remember this clown praying and singing the national anthem with his eyes closed before we lose to Germany by 7-1. Didn´t learn anything.

I'd be fuming.... Like I said above... Any of them could have slipped and fucked themselves up too!

Not his best game today. At fault for the goal. Dived in late on to given them a dangerous free kick from which Dann could easily have scored. We've seen it before - impressive for long spells but doesn't yet have the consistency at centre back we really need. We'll see next season if he can cut out the mistakes, but for now Sanchez and Toby look like our most reliable defenders.

Back
Top Bottom