Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The more I think about it, Dier taking a shit midgame is absolutely legendary. I can't think of any other moments like that in a futbol match I've ever seen. That we won despite it, even better. Epic shit, literally!

I'm starting a campaign for a statue of Eric in every home lavatory in the stadium. Or at least a photo of the big shit.

TO DARE IS TO DO

xd2cgjs.jpg

Very poor, but you get the idea.

Last edited:
I'd just like to see him given a break by the minority who don't rate him. He is not currently the best defender out there but that is the position he and the club think is best going forward and I think he is getting better at the position. He is young, still learning, gives his all, is vocal about it and he cares and shows it.

I'd just like to see him given a break by the minority who don't rate him. He is not currently the best defender out there but that is the position he and the club think is best going forward and I think he is getting better at the position. He is young, still learning, gives his all, is vocal about it and he cares and shows it.
He’s almost 27, that’s hardly young, even given CBs bloom later.

As long as he’s not back to CM I don’t mind him in a back three. And I’m not a Dier fan by a long mile.

Nailing my colours to the mast.

I think he will be a very good CB for us and England by the end of the year.

He will learn positioning and decision making.

Last edited:
N'Dombele's improved fitness is the talking point, but Eric has improved at least as much. Not only does he seem to be fully recovered from last year's ailment, but he's been noticeably sharper of late - both physically and mentally - throughout recent games. Credit to Jose for sticking with him.

This young man is starting to realise his potential. He could be a titan for us and for England in the coming years.

The more I think about it, Dier taking a shit midgame is absolutely legendary. I can't think of any other moments like that in a futbol match I've ever seen. That we won despite it, even better. Epic shit, literally!

Our entire team were shitting themselves thanks for that dodgy lasagne.
Gary Linkaker shit himself on the pitch once.

No comments? Thought he was brilliant today

He had NOTHING to do. Sanchez made one tackle in the first 30 seconds then the rest of the match United go nowhere near us.
Dier and Lloris could be done by Boris for being spectators in a stadium.

Eric gives away what is now is near weekly penalty. At least it’s in some pointless UEFA Nations League (whatever that is?) game for England this time and not for us!

Back
Top Bottom