Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done boys.....went to sleep twat wasn't even on a yellow.....wake up, cunts been sent off!! 😉
TFC at its best

Same here I gave the twat a card last thing and now he’s been flushed!
Trolling cunt!

TFC at its best

Same here I gave the twat a card last thing and now he’s been flushed!
Trolling cunt!
Had to go, he was turning every player thread into a cunt-off with his bickering.

He always struck me as the sort of cunt who's on about a dozen other forums pulling the exact same routine. Probably cut and paste his responses between various sites.

What a glorious morning.

tenor.gif

(Notice how they leave out the "i think he's better at DM" part in their headlines... #Tabloidism.)

Both Dier & Poch have at different times contradicted themselves over Eric's true/preferred role.

......This CB or DM debate is gonna roll and roll until the end of his career.

(Notice how they leave out the "i think he's better at DM" part in their headlines... #Tabloidism.)

Both Dier & Poch have at different times contradicted themselves over Eric's true/preferred role.

......This CB or DM debate is gonna roll and roll until the end of his career.
He doesn't have the athleticism needed to be a DM anymore I think. His last games in the positions were painful to watch, soooo slow.

He doesn't have the athleticism needed to be a DM anymore I think. His last games in the positions were painful to watch, soooo slow.

Can he cut it at DM anymore.... I'm not sure, but I bet if you were to athletically test Dier 20/21 against Dier of 12-18 months ago he'd eat the latter for breakfast....

At the time people were constantly ignoring how much had had to bounce back from physically....

Think of the physical rehab/revamp Ndombele has been required to go through since arriving.... Dier's plight from 2018 to 2019 was far worse and he even had some form of undefined surgery this past summer too.

Last edited:
Mount has to show for the ball there, he didn't. The ball out by Dier was absolutely fine, also part of the plan under Southgate's 3ATB is to have those CB's play a progressive forward pass, which is exactly what that was.
The most controvertial thing about this post is suggesting Southgate has a plan
:mourloopy:

The most controvertial thing about this post is suggesting Southgate has a plan
:mourloopy:
I genuinely don't get the stick Southgate receives. He's been a breath of fresh air for England, can't think of a single thing he's fucked up on off the pitch, in fact, he's been classy and he has the media by and large eating from his hand rather than the other way around. On the pitch, we've been largely good, far more watchable (in the context of International Football) than we've been for over 20yrs and done largely with a young squad. One tournament down (not including the Nations League) and he achieved more than anyone else has in 30yrs, we are now genuinely a top International team.

Back
Top Bottom