Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just do.

But if you want to look play Through the Keyhole, all the clues are all here............ 👀 👀 👀 👀

God I miss when he wasn't this enormous hulking container ship of a CB. When he had hair and didn't have to wear loose fitting shirts and was scoring near post headers in that blue England kit.

I've thought about it and
Dier's passing isn't good enough , makes so many poor passes
Also He keeps on losing ariel duels to people smaller than him , why???

I'm amazed he was at CDM for so long.. He's poor in both positions.
Upgrade needed summer time.
Eric Dier poor pass leads to 2nd goal
Eric Dier lost every duel to Firmino today
Eric Dier lack of concentration directly responsible for 1st goal.

I'm bored of this

I think he gets delusions of grandeur with his attempts at long distribution, which is miles off Toby. Just wish he would keep his head in the game and focus on being a rock-solid stay at home CB. Too damn many mistakes.

He had one quality half a season as a Dm and that's it. I'm fed up with the acceptance of mediocrity of fans and always being ok with coming up short.

If only Dier showed as much heart on the pitch as he does when he's squaring up to spurs fans he might be okay.

Get rid. Guys like bambi on ice out there. Most overrated PL player there is. I seriously wonder how this guy managed to get into football. He's genuine Sunday league.

Why the fuck did Mourinho hang his hat on Dier? He's seeing something that isn't there. He's a terrible DM and not much better as a CB. Pretending otherwise and hoping for the best won't work. One of Mourinho's biggest mistakes.

His Hampstead home is up for sale........

I dunno if it's a sign he's leaving... probably just needs somewhere slightly bigger to squeeze his frame into!!
£4.5m... fuck me!

He's like a modern day Steffan Freund, very likeable, kinda flirted with gaining cult status... but sadly has limitations as a footballer. Post match against Norwich in the Cup might have more damage than we realised.
Jose clearly likes him 'cos he can speak Portugese... maybe that's why Dele's being frozen out... Jose got a bit jealous of the bromance!!

Decent player to have in the squad like winks. But not starting most games especially against the likes of Liverpool.

Why the fuck did Mourinho hang his hat on Dier? He's seeing something that isn't there. He's a terrible DM and not much better as a CB. Pretending otherwise and hoping for the best won't work. One of Mourinho's biggest mistakes.
I agree, though I will say, the top pairing I'd prefer (Toby and Rodon) comes with weakness on both sides: Toby is clearly slowing down, and Rodon is inexperienced and so has a bad mistake or two in him. We've got warts everywhere at CB, so I don't want to fault Jose too much.

Back
Top Bottom