Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL

I assumed people were kidding with the MOTM nonsense but it appears people actually think he played well today, which is laughable.

Who was yours then? He took the game to Leeds brought the ball out pushed us forward and distributed it well.

I would have Reguilon as MOTM.

Although really nobody played all that well. The real MOTM was the Leeds injuries, that was the biggest factor is us winning.

Dier's passing was terrible as usual.

I would have Reguilon as MOTM.

Although really nobody played all that well. The real MOTM was the Leeds injuries, that was the biggest factor is us winning.

Dier's passing was terrible as usual.
See now I thought reguilon was the worst player on the pitch first half and cost us the goal. Redeemed himself slightly with the goal but not enough for a motm imo.

See now I thought reguilon was the worst player on the pitch first half. Redeemed himself slightly with the goal but not enough for a motm imo.

Reguilon was much better than Royal in the first half, as well as PEH, Winks and Moura as well. He wasn't close to the worst player out there at all.

His play on the goal was one of the few decent plays we actually had out there so while I likely only give him a 5 out of 10 that was better than anyone else out there today.

He was fine today.

He can play in a three. Would like to see him cut back on the wonder balls.

Agree, but he will find the passing easier when the midfield gives him better options. Winks and Hojbjerg were awful in the first half, they did better in the 2nd but still not good enough really. We need a Carrick type to just give defenders an easy pass and move the ball forward accurately to our attacking players.

Agree, but he will find the passing easier when the midfield gives him better options. Winks and Hojbjerg were awful in the first half, they did better in the 2nd but still not good enough really. We need a Carrick type to just give defenders an easy pass and move the ball forward accurately to our attacking players.
Agree.

Which is why I think Brozovic is nailed on to join.

We obviously tried Tanguy in a two but it just doesn’t work. Not necessarily for lack of effort, rather that he doesn’t know exactly what is needed off the ball.

Back
Top Bottom