Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd stick to the curling forums in future, if I were you.....

Never been to a curling forum in my life, again your obsession with me personally is quite creepy, The fact you make up little fantasies in your head about me makes it even more pathetic.

It matters not what you are like in real life...... The fact that you express nor suggest the slightest warmth toward this club whilst you're here speaks volumes and is what you shall be judged upon whether you're (however unlikely) a bundle of joy elsewhere....

If I go down the pub and act like a miserable cunt all night then people with think of me on that basis; regardless of whether I whistle happy songs to myself when no-one else is around.

Actually I have suggested plenty of warmth towards the club, sorry that it isn't a high enough level for an ENIC employee like yourself but you, or anyone else here, don't determine what level is enough.

Such a completely dis-likeable individual. :avbnaa:

Wrong as usual.

In my first statement I was talking about evaluating players, if that is too much for you I am sorry.

I don't need to spell every little thing out in every post just because you struggle. The context was clear sorry you missed it in some sort of weird attempt to push a silly narrative that I am not a Spurs supporter.
Ok, so you worded it poorly, moving on from that, I'm not sure why you think that bias towards Spurs the team leads to blindness to the Spurs players' faults, if anything I think there is plenty of evidence in match threads alone to show that fans wanting Spurs to win leads to harsher judgement of the players...

Ok, so you worded it poorly, moving on from that, I'm not sure why you think that bias towards Spurs the team leads to blindness to the Spurs players' faults, if anything I think there is plenty of evidence in match threads alone to show that fans wanting Spurs to win leads to harsher judgement of the players...

Nope didn't word it poorly at all, worded it correctly and just fine.

I would say overall the majority of people are not nearly harsh enough on Spurs players, look at this thread for example, Dier is pure dog shit as a player with zero redeemable qualities. He is not remotely close to top 4 level and wouldn't get a sniff at any of the top teams in the PL and yet people still want to make excuses for him and say we should keep him around. Same for crap like Dele, Winks, Moura.

Fans get emotionally attached to players and let that cloud their judgements. If we brought any of the players mentioned above in as transfers fans would be pissed because they aren't good enough but because they play for Spurs people overrate them and want to keep them here.

Never been to a curling forum in my life, again your obsession with me personally is quite creepy, The fact you make up little fantasies in your head about me makes it even more pathetic.

Actually I have suggested plenty of warmth towards the club, sorry that it isn't a high enough level for an ENIC employee like yourself but you, or anyone else here, don't determine what level is enough.

Wrong as usual.

giphy.gif

Hes not wrong about being unbiased when evaluating our players or we'd end up like levy thinking Winks is worth 40 million and dele 60 million.

Acknowledging when a player does something good isn't bias though....... It's just fairness.

You did it re: Dier this weekend, but Iggy-pops is simply incapable of such objectivity.

According to him Dier was shit and Lucas had no positive influence.

That's anything but un-biassed.

Last edited:
There's a time to criticize Dier and his performance against Leeds is definitely not one of them.
Dier, Winks, Moura or whoever will get criticised at any given time and criticised for no reason because certain “supporters“ don’t like them fuck them if Conte is working with who ever and feels they can do a Job then fine with me he’s a world class coach who’s a winner, I think he‘d no better than most of the half wits on here.

Hes not wrong about being unbiased when evaluating our players or we'd end up like levy thinking Winks is worth 40 million and dele 60 million.
Yh was more tongue in cheek as generally speaking when you watch the team you support play it's usually biased as emotions play a part. Then evaluate after.

Yh was more tongue in cheek as generally speaking when you watch the team you support play it's usually biased as emotions play a part. Then evaluate after.
I've never watched a game without being totally biased towards us. The opposition are always rubbish, the officials are always useless and we are always unlucky if it's not going our way. It's been like that since I went to my first game 54 years ago, and I ain't gonna change now! :)

I've never watched a game without being totally biased towards us. The opposition are always rubbish, the officials are always useless and we are always unlucky if it's not going our way. It's been like that since I went to my first game 54 years ago, and I ain't gonna change now! :)
Well said, those words could have come straight out of my mouth as well. It’s the way it should be

I like Eric the man, and I like what he should have become but my hopes for that are well over now.
Everton or Villa, and I wish him all the best
Some didnt like it, but I like that he stood up for his brother.

On the pitch however, too slow of body and of mind to be part of a team that wants to achieve anything. Hopefully we do upgrade or give Tanganga/Rodon a go.

Back
Top Bottom