Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We haven't missed Dier in any way the same mistakes we made with this plug in the line-up are here now. There is no difference.

We have seen that outside of Romero there is no CB that is good enough for our starting 11 and we need at least 2, hopefully more, CB's in January.

We haven't missed Dier in any way the same mistakes we made with this plug in the line-up are here now. There is no difference.

We have seen that outside of Romero there is no CB that is good enough for our starting 11 and we need at least 2, hopefully more, CB's in January.
Its not like Dier hadnt been making big fuckups just before he got injured.....

We have the poundland versions of Sammy and Ndombadboy in here, that can never be in any way a good thing
Awww poor baby is sensitive about a couple guys calling out Kane for having less goal contributions per min than Ndombele

Awww poor child.

Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

Happy birthday Eric!!
I wonder if he will be risked for Leicester or Chelsea or rested until the inter break is over?
Shame about his injury as he has been playing well enough for an England re-call.

“He’s not fit for the game against Woolwich. It’s a pity, I repeat. Now it’s important for us to play these three games before the international break and then to recover important players.

“For us, much more than other teams it’s very, very important to recover all the important players. Yeah, it’s life for us to recover these players."

Great that he's back on Sunday (hopefully) ...I assume he'll replace Tanganga, and we'll revert to a bit more 'experienced' and organised Dier/Sanchez/Davies? back 3...

To just get out of a game at Stamford Bridge without any fucking helping hand brain farts would be an achievement... whatever the final score!

Don't get me wrong, I hate losing, but if we can't win on Sunday, i'd take a draw right now all day long...

but if (on the off chance!) we do lose, let it just be 'cos they're better than us, and create better chances... we really can't be offering them another helping hand over the wall.... they're good enough already without our charity!
Every other fucker seems to have got their number this month... why not us?

We all know they'll raise their game against us... they always do! and clearly Brighton, and Burnley and whoever else they've dropped points against this month are vastly superior footballing tacticians...
but fuck 'em... I WANT NEED DEMAND REVENGE for the last 3 games against them!

TO DIER IS TO DO! :dier::dierno:(There's a banner in there somewhere!)

Great that he's back on Sunday (hopefully) ...I assume he'll replace Tanganga, and we'll revert to a bit more 'experienced' and organised Dier/Sanchez/Davies? back 3...

To just get out of a game at Stamford Bridge without any fucking helping hand brain farts would be an achievement... whatever the final score!

Don't get me wrong, I hate losing, but if we can't win on Sunday, i'd take a draw right now all day long...

but if (on the off chance!) we do lose, let it just be 'cos they're better than us, and create better chances... we really can't be offering them another helping hand over the wall.... they're good enough already without our charity!
Every other fucker seems to have got their number this month... why not us?

We all know they'll raise their game against us... they always do! and clearly Brighton, and Burnley and whoever else they've dropped points against this month are vastly superior footballing tacticians...
but fuck 'em... I WANT NEED DEMAND REVENGE for the last 3 games against them!

TO DIER IS TO DO! :dier::dierno:(There's a banner in there somewhere!)
They do not like it up 'em, Captain Mainwaring.

Back
Top Bottom