Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eric should've declared for Portugal. He'd be a starting CB there with Ruben Dias, playing with CR7 and most likely winning Euro 2016 when he had the chance. Instead he's been disrespected by Southgate over and over again. The media agenda that exists against him for some reason also doesn't help (Same goes for Ben Davies too). Most people think that he's playing like he were in 2020, when in fact he's been one of our best performers for us this season with Conte. Even with Nuno the only mistake I remember him making was against Newcastle away.

Eric should've declared for Portugal. He'd be a starting CB there with Ruben Dias, playing with CR7 and most likely winning Euro 2016 when he had the chance. Instead he's been disrespected by Southgate over and over again. The media agenda that exists against him for some reason also doesn't help (Same goes for Ben Davies too). Most people think that he's playing like he were in 2020, when in fact he's been one of our best performers for us this season with Conte. Even with Nuno the only mistake I remember him making was against Newcastle away.
Personally I'm delighted he's not getting selected for England.

Less games, less chance of getting injured

As an Englishman, I say bollocks to the England international team.

If he did, there's like 200 pages of people saying how shit Dier is. Take a look at page 339 only 8 months ago. :nunothumb:
You also have ArcSpace telling how shit and how much of a fraud Paratici is. If only he knew...

You're missed ArcSpace, the void you left will never be fullfilled :pochcry::sonpoint:

It’s getting hot in here, Eric’s taken off all his clothes 🥵

Sexy How I Met Your Mother GIF by Laff

I hope not. As poor as ndombele has been, no leader takes the piss out of a teammate like that.
Ndombele isn’t a team mate though. He is a fraud. He won’t be here beyond this summer, or he will be training with the youth team. I also don’t think there is much wrong with a little bit of banter or ribbing. The most important thing is the players get on well with each other and put in 100% effort. Out of Dier and Ndombele, one of these players is lacking in both areas, and it’s not Eric.

Back
Top Bottom