Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s getting hot in here, Eric’s taken off all his clothes 🥵

Sexy How I Met Your Mother GIF by Laff

Meh he's no Jack Grealish :mourweird:

Ndombele isn’t a team mate though. He is a fraud. He won’t be here beyond this summer, or he will be training with the youth team. I also don’t think there is much wrong with a little bit of banter or ribbing. The most important thing is the players get on well with each other and put in 100% effort. Out of Dier and Ndombele, one of these players is lacking in both areas, and it’s not Eric.

Bingo.

The idea that players are complete idiots, senseless robots and blind professionals, is just laughable.

None of them will take kindly to Ndombele droning around, fucking up training and soaking up wages they could have earned for contract improvements.

Bingo.

The idea that players are complete idiots, senseless robots and blind professionals, is just laughable.

None of them will take kindly to Ndombele droning around, fucking up training and soaking up wages they could have earned for contract improvements.
Tanguy "I deserve Barca or Madrid" ndombele is a fundamentally unserious and unprofessional fraud that deserves all the criticism he's gotten, and more.

Kane is on tiptoes the shit tap in merchant
Lol Portnoy claims he's over 6 feet. He's clearly a few inches shorter than that. That or Kane and Dier are underreporting their height. Portnoy looks a few inches shorter than Kane in that picture and he's on his tip toes.

I wonder if footballers (or their agents) exaggerate player heights. If Kane/Dier are 6 feet 2, Doherty is not 6 feet 1.

Lol Portnoy claims he's over 6 feet. He's clearly a few inches shorter than that. He's looks a few inches shorter than Kane and he's on his tip toes. That or Kane and Dier are underreporting their height.

I wonder if footballers (or their agents) exaggerate player heights. If Kane/Dier are 6 feet 2, Doherty is not 6 feet 1.
I’ve met Kane and he’s 6ft2

Seems like Doherty had his height taken when wearing cleats on a concrete floor.
Dier is standing further forward and Doherty leans in losing some max height but is still clearly shorter.
Dier looks taller than Kane. Portnoy is an accomplished grifter- of course he's 5'11".

Back
Top Bottom