Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joe Clash Joe Clash you are just a little piss ant who probaly could not survive living outside your poisonous and odious lab rat enviroment!

Wrong thread you traitorous half wit. Unlike yourself I have never felt the need to travel to the other side of the world and sling insults at my former countrymen. You are truly a fucking disgrace to mankind - even your new mates despise you. No wonder you live in a hole in the ground.

Good job of ignoring me btw. You cant even lie with conviction.

Dele and Dier are the future of our midfield with Edwards in the 3 behind Kane
That must be quite far in the future you're thinking. Eriksen is still only 23-24-years-old and with things looking like they are we are more likely than ever to actually retain our big stars!

_90353291_dier.jpg

Eric Dier on a fly board!

One of the replies to that tweet is good value.

"When dier crosses it reminds me of david beckham"
Not sure whether he follows spurs or not but at least he is recognised for a bit more than his defensive work

He's a very good player indeed, but even a better potential. So much looking forward to watch him take further steps. A role model, like Kane, for all the young players at the club.

Dedication. Moral. Guts. Bravery.

How come,he's English.
I know he spent much of his youth in Portugal, but that shouldn't make a difference,should it?

Not so much foreign, he doesn't count as 'home grown' as he spent his development years in Portugal. Don't think it matter so much as he's an EU national. Can't remember the exact figure for players that need to be 'home grown' within a squad.

Back
Top Bottom