Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What happened to the 'prat' in the crowd that he went after?
You need a reality check. If you think it's ok for a player on big wages and possibly a rolemodel. Not that this bonehead is. But imagining your son 8 watching this. So have a word and fast.

You need a reality check. If you think it's ok for a player on big wages and possibly a rolemodel. Not that this bonehead is. But imagining your son 8 watching this. So have a word and fast.
I need a reality check? Why?

I asked what happened to the bloke in the crowd?

Haven't condoned the behaviour, so perhaps wind your neck in.

Never mind. Time will tell if he gets a ban.

Even if Dier does get a ban; it doesn't mean to say the other bloke was any less of a twat.

Giving it some to Dier's brother because of what went on down on the pitch is rather indicative of a primitive mindset wouldn't you say?

....The fact that he ran off like a pussy when Dier came for him further shows him up, no?

Even if Dier does get a ban; it doesn't mean to say the other bloke was any less of a twat.

Giving it some to Dier's brother because of what went on down on the pitch is rather indicative of a primitive mindset wouldn't you say?

....The fact that he ran off like a pussy when Dier came for him further shows him up, no?
Understand me right. The guy in the stands was obviously a dick. But we can't have our players running up and trying to be heroes. Millwall even behave better.

He shouldn't be charged, he should be given an award. Properly committed to social distancing.
25554138-8250251-Eric_Dier_has_been_charged_with_misconduct_for_entering_the_crow-a-8_1587670295518.jpg

Back
Top Bottom