Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3-4 games is what I am seeing thrown around.

Precedent says 6 for an eye gouge (Dembele); 9 for kung-fu (Cantona), so any more than that is an absolute piss-take. I hope he appeals on the grounds of "in real terms what did I actually do?(*)"; you can get less for actual violent conduct.

(I think it's on dodgy ground punishing him on the basis of what he potentially may have gone on to do.)

He's the only one
I think because they are training almost by themselves that they bring and wear what they want?? Unless this is a new training kit that's not been launched yet.

EYd_Q5OWsAIjvNB

I think because they are training almost by themselves that they bring and wear what they want?? Unless this is a new training kit that's not been launched yet.

EYd_Q5OWsAIjvNB

Probably right with regards to wear what you want.

The shorts Lamela is wearing are the 16/17 away shorts (Under Armour)

Back
Top Bottom