Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele's form was excellent for most of 2017, it only tailed off towards the end of the year.
Yeah, that’s when I called it.
When he was banned from the CL in the autumn, and Son was tearing Dortmund to pieces but getting dropped for PL games so Dele could plod around.
Then he had two stormers v Real and Liverpool and that was that

Well - seems like Dier's form is exempt from criticism because of injuries by Ndombele must be sold

Got ya
But I’ve already covered this. I have never been impressed with Ndombele even when he wasn’t injured.
He also doesn’t have just injury problems, he can’t be bothered to get his weight down, and is lazy.
His past coaches has questioned this too.

You are using COVID after the season ended as an excuse, which says a lot.
I just find him blase

But I’ve already covered this. I have never been impressed with Ndombele even when he wasn’t injured.
He also doesn’t have just injury problems, he can’t be bothered to get his weight down, and is lazy.
His past coaches has questioned this too.

You are using COVID after the season ended as an excuse, which says a lot.
I just find him blase
Fuck off with your agenda you transparent twat

You pick weak link players to support and then irrationally criticise the talented ones.

You've seen nothing to suggest he's good? Lmao your arguments on this forum mean more to you than anything clearly. Pathetic.

Hes twice the player as a CB, I don't get his obsessions with playing in midfield.
I think it is because he is the only English player who really has the tools to play as an old school defensive mid that is in contention for the national team. Henderson and Winks are more deep lying midfielders than outright defensive ones.

Currently your system is set up to suit someone like Hendo or Winks but I can understand people wanting an old school DM in there and the closest thing England has really is Eric.

Back
Top Bottom