Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Igula Igula

Where are you Iggy Pops? :mourear:

I'm sure his response to this performance would have been that he didn't really have to do much but clear the ball when it came to him and that Alderweireld was the one who was making all the tackles (and will point out the excellent Toby slide tackle in the first half) etc.

He'd probably also say Auriers performance was shit and continue to slag off Hojbjerg.

Igula Igula

Where you at, Iggy Pops? :mourear:
In Dante's Inferno (the bin)

Being forced to watch Dier's highlights on a loop, all the while he's screaming "I wish Dier was injured"

a clockwork orange eyes GIF

I've not really been slagging him off the last year or so but I must admit that I did think he had peaked and wouldn't get back his form. That at best he would be a squad player and we should buy in a replacement. But he has returned to form. Fair play to him. And Jose who obviously knew what he had still. And we him more than ever now with Toby out for a while.

Not a fan. Never was. Never hid it. He made some terrible errors with some bizarre passes in our half but overall was ok.
I'm still of the opinion that once both Rodon and Japhet are stable in one of the Dier or Sanchez should be shown the door

Conceded a near identical chance for England in the most recent international break. I get that he's under pressure with Coady and Toby being such excellent long passers, but getting desperate will makes it worse.

Back
Top Bottom