Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually can't stand this fucking bastard. I work with lazy cunts like him and that kind of mopey, shit attitude drives me up the walls. At least the guys I work with have the excuse of the factory being a shithole, this guy plays for fucking Tottenham!

Bin him, please!

Ye of little faith.

*Toby, Jaffa and Regs can stay, tho, innit.
DVPLQzpXcAASFEO.jpg

Agree we should have sold him Utd, on SpursCommunity I started a thread on intensity, that there was at best a 3year cycle to most players in that environment, so quick, constant turnover to bring in young fresh 18-22 year olds was key to Poch having longevity (or any team wanting to play fast aggressive football)..
This x 100!

Klopp's decline this year (such as it is) from 1st to 3rd, Pep's issues at the start of the season and our major drop off in the CL final season. All to do with the difficulty of playing at the high intensities these coaches demand. Pep manages to keep it going not just because he buys great players but because he actually buys players regularly and plays them.
If you look at the 2-0 at the Lane 2016. They only have 4 players still with them at the end of this season.(I have counted Aguero in this)
We have 7 including Danny Rose.
In the return fixture next year only 3 Citeh players returned. 5 of ours did.
Looking at the 4-1 win v the car thiefs 2017 - they have 6 players still with them now. We have 8.

Eric has been a lot better than his detractors on here allege but he has been poor in his last couple of games.
Over the course of the season his understanding with Lloris has not been good.
I am a big Dier fan and he was not 1st choice for England over the years because he is a mug but something has gone wrong.

Eric has been a lot better than his detractors on here allege but he has been poor in his last couple of games.
I am a big Dier fan and he was not 1st choice for England over the years because he is a mug but something has gone wrong.

He was first choice for England because Gareth is an idiot.

Dier is not and has never been close to good enough. Terrible player that should be sold for any amount that we can get for him.

No shock he didn't make the England squad.

Ben White looks to have taken his place.
Only 1 Spurs player going must be the fewest Spurs players in some time - and sadly gives me a bit of confidence.

The decline of Dier, Dele, Winks & Rose since the World Cup has been staggering.

He's not even in the 33

The doctor can give you tablets for that !

Back
Top Bottom