Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 games back to back he's been sloppy and cost 1 and could of cost atleast 2 more. Getting too comfortable again.
I’ll never be able to trust this guy. Every fucking season he has “comeback” only to revert to shit. Can’t seem to shake those awful mistakes that lead to really dangerous chances.

Feck me. One mistake that cost us nothing.
Apart form that his usual great performance.
I often wonder about some posters who make their minds up about players and never change them.
I envisage them all as wearing wide lapel jackets, flare line strides and kipper ties.

Feck me. One mistake that cost us nothing.
Apart form that his usual great performance.
I often wonder about some posters who make their minds up about players and never change them.
I envisage them all as wearing wide lapel jackets, flare line strides and kipper ties.
Yep - it’s a poisonous place in here unless we win by 7 clear goals!

He’s the only player we have who can make the back 3 work. Yes he makes the odd error but in general he leads the defence well and is calm. Without him last night we shat ourselves completely, there was no stability at all.

Yes, let's forget about all the dodgy games he's had for us over the last few years and all those rushes of blood to the head where he's cost us a goal.

Him being less shit than Sanchez and one or two others means little.
Yeah...nah.

I suggest stop posting in here for the time being.

Yes, let's forget about all the dodgy games he's had for us over the last few years and all those rushes of blood to the head where he's cost us a goal.

Him being less shit than Sanchez and one or two others means little.
This is just a woeful take!!

Nothing to do with the fact we had to absolute cunts managing us? Nothing to do with how we set up and played under these two managers (the worst two performing managers in 20yrs)!!!??!

Back
Top Bottom