Eriksen song

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's be good if there was a Christian Eriksen song. He seems to be the one missing a good ol chant. So I've cobbled together this one (to the tune of Onward Christian Soldiers):

"Onward Christian Eriksen,
marching on for Spurs,
With his superb free kicks,
Going on to score."

I dunno, just an idea.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with his current "agadoo" song. With the exception of Danny Rose, his is the best song of any current player, I reckon. One of the main things it has going for it is that it's not a copy of a fucking woolwich song. "Ooooh, Santi Dembele".... "We've got Ozil, Dele Ozil"...

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with his current "agadoo" song. With the exception of Danny Rose, his is the best song of any current player, I reckon. One of the main things it has going for it is that it's not a copy of a fucking woolwich song. "Ooooh, Santi Dembele".... "We've got Ozil, Dele Ozil"...

The Alli one is quality. It not only steals the tune, it also cunts off the player they sing it about :dembelefingers:

The Alli one is quality. It not only steals the tune, it also cunts off the player they sing it about :dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom