Erling Braut Haaland - The future of football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to be emphasised its £25m and more importantly where he thought it best to develop. He had (could have had) his pick of club and chose Dortmund due to the fact it was next step in his progression. He chose Red Bull originally over super clubs / leagues as he wanted a fairly easy league, CL and "guaranteed game time" which he thought would be the best for his development as a player - Dortmund to me seems the next step on all of these.

He doesnt seem to be interested in money or prestige of the league just yet.
I wouldn't be too interested in money either if I knew that I was gonna be a multi-millionaire before my 20th birthday, I mean the lad is still on 130k a week.

Head well and truly screwed on even if his agent is a cock, Raiola must be saving him or a bigger payday.
Doesn't hurt that his dad was in the game and I would think fairly minted.

I cant remember where I heard it but I think it was in relation to Haaland, the players love him- he is seen as an "uncle" and doesn't do the hard sell. The players are ok to let him make a mint as they also feel he does the best for them, he gets them the clubs they want and on more money than they would have got.. the fact he gets paid out is incidental

Doesn't hurt that his dad was in the game and I would think fairly minted.

I cant remember where I heard it but I think it was in relation to Haaland, the players love him- he is seen as an "uncle" and doesn't do the hard sell. The players are ok to let him make a mint as they also feel he does the best for them, he gets them the clubs they want and on more money than they would have got.. the fact he gets paid out is incidental

Oh trust me I would do his job if I was in any way capable of doing so.

Hope this guy isn't bought by a PL club.

One of Pep's shiny new toys in the summer I reckon.

It makes sense to buy him soon for the contracted 60m even if it means you don't get to keep him and he wants to hop over to RM in his mid 20's.....

He'll clearly be a wonderful player, but every time I manage to catch a Dortmund game he's generally crap and a big dissapointment!

Back
Top Bottom