Erm, hate to interrupt but the stadium is on fire..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I heard it was caused by the ENIC in brigade wanking furiously at our property portfolio ?
Rumours have it that a team of firemen had to hold back sobbing emotional ‘enic in’ personnel. Who were trying to run in to the burning blaze to save levy.
:angryscouser: “If he burns, we burn!”

🔥💷 :levywtf: 💰 🔥

I heard it was caused by the ENIC in brigade wanking furiously at our property portfolio ?
It was actually caused via a number of faulty electric razors from the club shop

They were being used outside the stadium by the Enic In brigade who were shaving their heads in tribute to the great man

It was actually caused via a number of faulty electric razors from the club shop

They were being used outside the stadium by the Enic In brigade who were shaving their heads in tribute to the great man
It was actually caused by some of the more militant members of the Anti Levy cult burning their season tickets.

Half a cup of cold tea was enough to douse the flames

It was actually caused by some of the more militant members of the Anti Levy cult burning their season tickets.

Half a cup of cold tea was enough to douse the flames
I heard that the club sold the cup of tea to the Fire brigade cheap in light of the desperate circumstances

only £10

BREAKING NEWS: Several members of the 'ENIC OUT' Society have combusted in fury at the Amazon Stadium. The fire service said "we suspect they were virgins".
You lie! I know for a fact one of my fellow enic out members has a child!

luvvly jubbly
I vaguely remember an episode where they do there own London bus tour. So I am sure levy can trick tourists & millennials in to believing that this is where the ‘Great fire of London’ started.
:levywtf: “A common misconception is the fire started in a bakery. But it was actually in our cheese room”

Rumours have it that a team of firemen had to hold back sobbing emotional ‘enic in’ personnel. Who were trying to run in to the burning blaze to save levy.
:angryscouser: “If he burns, we burn!”

🔥💷 :levywtf: 💰 🔥
Where as Unk Joe just wanted the safe saved, it was £2k cheaper for non-fire proof, after all.

I vaguely remember an episode where they do there own London bus tour. So I am sure levy can trick tourists & millennials in to believing that this is where the ‘Great fire of London’ started.
:levywtf: “A common misconception is the fire started in a bakery. But it was actually in our cheese room”
yep indeed

A slow bus to chingford

Back
Top Bottom