Euro 2020 tickets

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Putting the feelers out there - would anyone want 2 Bilbao tickets at face value for Match 22?

I'm definitely wanting to go to Rome for the opening match and wife and I are thinking about making it a week holiday, so will either go to the Bilbao match the next weekend as well, or pass tickets on.

i've never won a single ticket ballot ever....

....until now, 4 tickets for both semis and 4 for the final :dierpochhug:

Good for you mate (honestly!).
But, it doesn't seem very fair that you get three loads of 4 seats when others (e.g. me) applied for all of those games and got nothing. I wonder how the thing actually worked? Computer pulling out applications at random??

i've never won a single ticket ballot ever....

....until now, 4 tickets for both semis and 4 for the final :dierpochhug:
Out of interest how high did you go in the categories?

That's a cracking result. It was a real no brainer to go in for at least the entry level (fans first). Must have been massively oversubscribed.

went for category 2 and ticked the option that i was happy to go up to category 1

i guess there's less demand in the higher categories because of the cost. those tickets cost me £4700

There were and probably still are lots of tickets available on the official site today. It is the tickets that people didn't pay for being re released.

I managed to get 2 tickets for the group D game match 32 at Wembley. As I have tickets for another group D game at Wembley, barring England not qualifying, I am guaranteed to see at least one England game at Wembley. The cheapest seats available were 125 Euros. Now it is you just go on the site queue and buy.

Hope someone finds this useful.

There were and probably still are lots of tickets available on the official site today. It is the tickets that people didn't pay for being re released.

I managed to get 2 tickets for the group D game match 32 at Wembley. As I have tickets for another group D game at Wembley, barring England not qualifying, I am guaranteed to see at least one England game at Wembley. The cheapest seats available were 125 Euros. Now it is you just go on the site queue and buy.

Yeah I got the email yesterday if I wanted to buy more

Good for you mate (honestly!).
But, it doesn't seem very fair that you get three loads of 4 seats when others (e.g. me) applied for all of those games and got nothing. I wonder how the thing actually worked? Computer pulling out applications at random??

@ rutlandspur . Hope the above may be of some use. Good luck.

Yep - plenty of London tickets left but all at £185 a pop, so now's the time to jump on!

I ended up booking trip to Rome for Match 1 and have bought all tickets.

If anyone wants 2 x Category C tickets for Match 22 in Bilbao on 20th June at face value (100 Euros), give me a shout. Can always meet up at a Spurs game and have a beer to give them to you when they get delivered in the new year.

As an FYI, there is now an official reselling process for Euro 2020 tickets.

I've listed some of the ones I can't get to up there now.

Edit: You can list any tickets you want to sell by the 25th of Feb, and purchase from the 26th onward.

Yep - plenty of London tickets left but all at £185 a pop, so now's the time to jump on!

I ended up booking trip to Rome for Match 1 and have bought all tickets.

If anyone wants 2 x Category C tickets for Match 22 in Bilbao on 20th June at face value (100 Euros), give me a shout. Can always meet up at a Spurs game and have a beer to give them to you when they get delivered in the new year.
Have you got rid of your bilbao tickets?

Looks like this will now be solely in England. Decision expected mid April.

Wonder what the travel implications from the rest of Europe into The UK will be and even if it will allowed.

Back
Top Bottom