Euro 2020 tickets

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought you get all or none of what you apply for?
Is that not right?

I've gone for most Wembley games and 1 in Dublin.
You always get the number of tickets you apply for as in if you apply for 4 tickets for a game you'll get 0 or 4. But you can get some games and not others (in fact getting them all is massively unlikely I reckon especially if you don't pick the highest price point).

You always get the number of tickets you apply for as in if you apply for 4 tickets for a game you'll get 0 or 4. But you can get some games and not others (in fact getting them all is massively unlikely I reckon especially if you don't pick the highest price point).
Actually hope I don't get all the ones I applied for will be 4k coming out the bank :pochshock:

Just got my email. Didn't get a single game in London despite applying for all of them, but managed to get the two international games I applied for in Rome (opening match) & Bilbao!

My kid applied for all Wembley games and a couple of overseas. 8 games x 2 tickets each game. All unsuccessful.

Hello

Better luck next time to the people who didn't manage to get tickets.

Unbelievably, I just got 2 tickets for the group D game at Wembley on Sunday 14 June. Will England definitely be playing in this game if they qualify ?

All I can see is a bit where it says if England qualify they will play two of their three group games at Wembley, it does not say which 2.

Any help would be massively appreciated, I don't want to buy the tickets and then find out England won't be playing in the match.

Please help.

Hello

Unbelievably, I just got 2 tickets for the group D game at Wembley on Sunday 14 June. Will England definitely be playing in this game if they qualify ?

All I can see is a bit where it says if England qualify they will play two of their three group games at Wembley, it does not say which 2.

Any help would be massively appreciated, I don't want to buy the tickets and then find out England won't be playing in the match.

Please help.

I've got tickets for that game too. I didn't get the final or semi final.

Hard to say if England will play there but its possible

Hello

Please help.
I thought you were committed to buying anything you got drawn out for?

I got nothing, had applied for all Wembley games x4 tickets.
A group of 8 of us though, a few got Copenhagen, Bilbao, Rome. Potential for a few jolly boys from those.

I'll trade you my group D tickets for the final tickets.
BGH6z7ZCEAA9plc.jpg

Hello

Please help.
I've got tickets for that game too. I didn't get the final or semi final.

Hard to say if England will play there but its possible

As I understand it (do not take this as the gospel!!), teams will 100% be drawn into the group hosted in their nation (so England will always be in Group D), and will 100% be at home for all group matches unless the other team hosting that group also qualifies. So if Scotland qualify, they will play against England in the group stage, and that game will randomly be at either Hampden or Wembley. So you only miss out on it being England if Scotland qualify (~50%), the matchround they play each other is the one you have tickets for (33%), and it's drawn to play at Hampden (50%) - overall a ~8% chance England aren't involved in that game, ~92% that they are.

As I understand it (do not take this as the gospel!!), teams will 100% be drawn into the group hosted in their nation (so England will always be in Group D), and will 100% be at home for all group matches unless the other team hosting that group also qualifies. So if Scotland qualify, they will play against England in the group stage, and that game will randomly be at either Hampden or Wembley. So you only miss out on it being England if Scotland qualify (~50%), the matchround they play each other is the one you have tickets for (33%), and it's drawn to play at Hampden (50%) - overall a ~8% chance England aren't involved in that game, ~92% that they are.
Wow , thanks ever so much for that.

Back
Top Bottom