EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, but Boris is married.
And I see trampy Brits dressed worse than that every day of the week.
There really should be a fashion police force.
Wearing dirty trainers should have a penalty of life imprisonment and no parole. Men wearing 3 quarter length shorts/ trousers should be a hanging offence.

Wearing dirty trainers should have a penalty of life imprisonment and no parole. Men wearing 3 quarter length shorts/ trousers should be a hanging offence.
U Italian mate?

What's wrong with 3/4 lengths - cargo shorts?

My go to most weekends......

:mourbye:

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

rUSTM6Q.png

State of him.

ps - not defending that prick Johnson either.

And all of them have been first in line to stick the knife into the players too.....

This is a good piece

E5zDVxpXIAIk-TZ

E5zDWJfXIAA7hZr

E5zDWX2XIAA23Od

Absolute cunts.

Hartley-Brewer has since explained that she meant to call the England football team 'overpaid ponces'.

A ponce is a man who lives off the illegal earnings of prostitutes, often by using threats, coercion and violence.

Thanks Julia - that makes it alright.

God I fucking the elites jumping up and down pretending to care to try and take some of the glory. So fake and annoying.

"People have tried to invade us and we've had the courage to hold that back. You can't hide that some of the energy in the stadium against Germany was because of that." - Southgate

Me thinks someone needs to get Gareth a library pass so he can read about England’s history some more. Stones and glass houses and all that.

"People have tried to invade us and we've had the courage to hold that back. You can't hide that some of the energy in the stadium against Germany was because of that." - Southgate

Me thinks someone needs to get Gareth a library pass so he can read about England’s history some more. Stones and glass houses and all that.
Yes, totally awful that he didn't take the opportunity to apologise for our colonial past there.

Ya know just to balance out the good vibes.

Back
Top Bottom