Euro Draws

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty tough looking draw for the English clubs, be nice to see Woolwich get knocked out by Milan, especially after we beat them last year. Both the Manc clubs have got it pretty tough aswell

Champions League last 16 draw:

Lyon (Fra) v APOEL (Cyp)
Napoli (Ita) v Chelsea (Eng)
AC Milan (Ita) v Woolwich (Eng)
Basel (Swi) v Bayern Munich (Ger)
Bayer Leverkusen (Ger) v Barcelona (Spa)
CSKA Moscow (Rus) v Real Madrid (Spa)
Zenit St Petersburg (Rus) v Benfica (Por)
Marseille (Fra) v Inter Milan (Ita)

UEFA Europa Draw:

AJAX/MANCHESTER UNITED v LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW/ATHLETIC BILBAO
LAZIO/ATLETICO MADRID v BRAGA/BESIKTAS
AZ ALKMAAR/ANDERLECHT v UDINESE/PAOK
STOKE CITY/VALENCIA v TRABZONSPOR/PSV EINDHOVEN
WISLA KRAKOW/STANDARD LIEGE v HANNOVER/BRUGGE
STEAUA BUCHAREST/TWENTE v VIKTORIA PLZEN/SCHALKE
LEGIA WARSAW /SPORTING LISBON v PORTO/MANCHESTER CITY
SALZBURG/METALIST KHARKIV v RUBIN KAZAN/OLYMPIAKOS

Stoke have a massive tie versus the third best team in Spain in my eyes. United and City have tough draws. And like you said I hope Woolwich get beat by the team we knocked out in that draw last year.

Thelonious Filth said:
Why is a***nal's draw tough? I don't get it. 2nd leg at the shithole makes life easier surely?

Makes it easier but it's still gonna be hard for them, don't fancy their chances. Even if AC Milan aren't the side they once were I still think that was one of the teams they would have wanted to avoid.

I'm with Thelonious on this one. AC Milan aren't the team they were even last season when we beat them. Woolwich have the easiest draw of ALL the English sides. Chelsea could struggle against Napoli who could catch them on the break quite a lot with their style of play if they're not careful.

Back
Top Bottom