Europa Conference League 2021/22; potential QR2 vs Honka Espoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How far will we reach?

• Total voters
It’s a shit competition no doubt but one the gooners couldn’t even qualify for! If we are in it lets fucking win it! Why would we turn our noses up at any silver wear right now?

not sure you could keep 14 at home, remember the games in EL with 2nd 11, we needed to bring on Kane to try to get us out of the brown stuff
So what? If they get knocked out so be it.... the longer term outcome is that one yoot breaks through into the first team a la Kane

We win this competition we get laughed at, we lose we get laughed at. This is why I want no senior player involved in this competition.

When I was first getting into Spurs 15-odd years ago, I obviously didn't know much about the way the competitions were structured and just sort of adopted the attitude toward things like the then-UEFA Cup that I'd read in the Guardian or take from the commentary or whatever. Plus those non-PL games generally weren't on US TV in the beginning, so a cup match meant a glitchy pirated stream.

Now that I've been at this awhile, it has become very clear to me that top four is at the end of the day just a financial marker, the Champions League is more and more boring and genuinely harming the sport, and the other competitions are only meaningless if you're a bean-counting idiot like Daniel Levy.

Fuck the haters, the point of this sport is to win things.

Last edited:
TICKET DETAILS - CHERNOBYL (A) - THURSDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2021 3:15am KO

The Club are delighted to announce ticketing details for our away trip to Chernobyl in the European Super Conference League at the NEZ Arena.

We have been allocated 2,000 tickets for this match and expect to be heavily oversubscribed for what promises to be an explosive encounter for captain Harry Winks and the lads as we continue our European campaign following on from our exciting victory on penalties against Sodor.

Applications are now open to Season Ticket Holders and One Hotspur Members.

Tickets are priced at £85 with concessions available at £84. A booking fee of £5 for standard tickets and £6 for concessions also applies.

The club are also offering a subsidised luxury minibus travel option priced at £200.

We are also excited to be able to offer fans an Executive travel option hosted by legends Stuart Nethercott and Gedson Fernandes. For more details please contact the ticket office on 0870 201201 (calls charged at £2.99 per minute plus a connection fee of £11.99).

Come On You Spurs!

*Due to unforeseen circumstances fans attending the match at the Nuclear Exclusion Zone (NEZ) Arena will be required to quarantine and isolate in a secure bunker for 180 years along with the entire travelling First Team Squad and Club Staff. As such, please be aware that both travel options are one-way only. Daniel Levy will remain at the Lillywhite House to focus on the liquidation of Club assets and the transfer of funds to the London NFL franchise. Anyone reading this message will automatically have been charged £25 via your e-ticketing account. You’re welcome.

I don’t know why people don’t want us to win. Can you imagine how much shit we would get if we lost this competition? We need to treat it at least a little bit seriously.

Back
Top Bottom