Europa Conference League vs St. Totteringham Day

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which is rather less painful and embarrassing

• Total voters
Top 4? You’re having a laugh mate. There are very strong teams in the league at the minute, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City and even Man Utd are well above us. Add in the prospect of losing Kane and we won’t be anywhere near top 4. Fans need to understand that this rebuild will be indeed painful and needs time and stability, I think it’s very unrealistic to expect top 4 next season, no matter who’s the manager.

That’s what Levy will want and the only way that will occur is

1 we choose the right DoF and coach.
2 we sell and buy correctly
3 we don’t have additional games like our competition so can focus on the league.

I don’t expect 1 & 2 to happen but if they did like Leicester or Chelsea when they beat us to the title we would have an advantage theoretically.

For me if we go into it long as we send the assistant manager and youth players I am fine.

Top 4? You’re having a laugh mate. There are very strong teams in the league at the minute, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City and even Man Utd are well above us. Add in the prospect of losing Kane and we won’t be anywhere near top 4. Fans need to understand that this rebuild will be indeed painful and needs time and stability, I think it’s very unrealistic to expect top 4 next season, no matter who’s the manager.
Can’t really state that now, let’s see where we are in two months

Want to avoid the Euro vanarama at all costs.

I'd much rather St Totteringhams day, probably means they would keep that tool Arteta as its their everything these days just to try and finish above us for the first time in what 5 seasons?

fuck em they are small time

Which would you rather pick?

Conference League is an embarrassment of a competition and we will get bantered for the majority of next season as the first english side to ever qualify to that lowly competition

St. Totteringham Day will also be very painful after the season woolwich have just had, but they will also become a barrel of laughs if they qualify to that banter competition.

IMO I would pick finishing below scum and completely miss out on european football next season. It will be painful for a couple of weeks but we will also get to laugh at woolwich for being in that competition.

Also, lack of Europe will enable the new coach to work efficiently with smaller squad plus free weekdays which is going to improve our league performances and better chance of winning domestic cups.
Best thread title in living memory....👏🏻👏🏻

Play To Win New York Jets GIF

he has been in charge all season and they are 9th in the table, what difference does the form guide mean?
stop chatting shite
They’re making progress? If it was 5/10 games I’d dismiss it but since it’s been over 20 games and they still got more points than us then it means they’re pulling in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom