Europa Conference League vs St. Totteringham Day

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which is rather less painful and embarrassing

• Total voters
Want to avoid the Euro vanarama at all costs.

I'd much rather St Totteringhams day, probably means they would keep that tool Arteta as its their everything these days just to try and finish above us for the first time in what 5 seasons?

fuck em they are small time

Right....... I'm set on this being a must win now.

My mates (work colleagues) who support Woolwich have already been texting that they're putting the bunting out for St Totteringham day......... They know in their heart of hearts that were going to lose today.

No matter how shite you're feeling just imagine that lot gloating over us over the most pathetic small minded small club mentality victory.

It can't be allowed to happen.

I genuinely don't see the problem with the ECL (I'd love it if they start calling it that, as it looks like the other ECL... it's just they'll have to keep replacing 'Champions' with Conference!)

If it's SO beneath us, then just name a squad full of kids for the entire competition, and treat it with the disrespect it apparently deserves!
It's like the St Johnstone's Paint trophy (or whatever it was) where all the PL clubs just named a Youth/'B' team...Will be as good as a loan move for some of them!
why don't we just do that and see how well they do...?

Which would you rather pick?

Conference League is an embarrassment of a competition and we will get bantered for the majority of next season as the first english side to ever qualify to that lowly competition

St. Totteringham Day will also be very painful after the season woolwich have just had, but they will also become a barrel of laughs if they qualify to that banter competition.

IMO I would pick finishing below scum and completely miss out on european football next season. It will be painful for a couple of weeks but we will also get to laugh at woolwich for being in that competition.

Also, lack of Europe will enable the new coach to work efficiently with smaller squad plus free weekdays which is going to improve our league performances and better chance of winning domestic cups.
Best thread title in living memory....👏🏻👏🏻

Play To Win New York Jets GIF

he has been in charge all season and they are 9th in the table, what difference does the form guide mean?
stop chatting shite
They’re making progress? If it was 5/10 games I’d dismiss it but since it’s been over 20 games and they still got more points than us then it means they’re pulling in the right direction.

Which would you rather pick?

Conference League is an embarrassment of a competition and we will get bantered for the majority of next season as the first english side to ever qualify to that lowly competition

St. Totteringham Day will also be very painful after the season woolwich have just had, but they will also become a barrel of laughs if they qualify to that banter competition.

IMO I would pick finishing below scum and completely miss out on european football next season. It will be painful for a couple of weeks but we will also get to laugh at woolwich for being in that competition.

Also, lack of Europe will enable the new coach to work efficiently with smaller squad plus free weekdays which is going to improve our league performances and better chance of winning domestic cups.
Bit of a hollow laugh at Woolwich being in Europe's 3rd tier when we couldn't even qualify for that.

Being above Woolwich is literally all we've left to play for.

Back
Top Bottom