Europa League 2020-21 - Quest For Glory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6th Place now assured.

Think we go into 2nd Preliminary Round, draw 31 August and play 17 September,

3rd Preliminary Round, draw 1 September, play 24 September

Play Off Round, draw 18 September, play 1 October

Group Stages, draw 2 October, first game 22 October.

Loooks like all single games, no 2 legged matches.

Apparently this is not guaranteed if Woolwich win the FA Cup and Wolves win the Europa League?

Not positive. The combination of those both seems unlikely but you never know.

What the fuck happened ?
thought i started this thread.

Edit: Now know why i didn't see a europa league thread started already.
This'll be my second from last post on this one, even when we win it.

Last edited:
Please for the love of God let Chelsea win the FA Cup so that we can just go straight to the group stage.

That was the most disgusting sentence I've ever written.

Apparently this is not guaranteed if Woolwich win the FA Cup and Wolves win the Europa League?

Not positive. The combination of those both seems unlikely but you never know.

we are still
6th Place now assured.

Think we go into 2nd Preliminary Round, draw 31 August and play 17 September,

3rd Preliminary Round, draw 1 September, play 24 September

Play Off Round, draw 18 September, play 1 October

Group Stages, draw 2 October, first game 22 October.

Loooks like all single games, no 2 legged matches.

Actually think I missed out a permutation.

The FA Cup winners go into Group Stages so if Chelsea win the FA Cup (and are already in CL) then Spurs get the Group Stage place instead.

Yay Thursday night pointless matches..cannot wait.
Just think if we had actually pulled our finger out slightly earlier in this fucked up season we could f somehow got into the champions league like united have...just shows how poor in quality this league has become, shit season and shit football all around.
Thank god its over, just a shame that its coming back so soon tbh.
I used to love looking forwards to a new season but I no longer have any excitement or anticipation, as i already know we will show no ambition and will not sign anyone worth having..thanks levy for destroying my enjoyment of this once great game..

Just think if we had actually pulled our finger out slightly earlier in this fucked up season we could f somehow got into the champions league like united have...just shows how poor in quality this league has become, shit season and shit football all around.
I used to love looking forwards to a new season but I no longer have any excitement or anticipation, as i already know we will show no ambition and will not sign anyone worth having..thanks levy for destroying my enjoyment of this once great game..
We win the EL we get silverware (glory?) and qualify for the following seasons CL.

Hardly fucking pointless! :mourfacepalm:

What a knob

Back
Top Bottom