EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a pretty tough lad. Guy I spoke to that was with him is a certified maniac though. One of those freaks of nature with no fear. Scares people by holding a lit Zippo to his palm until smoke starts coming off his flesh. Proper nutter.

I tend to steer well clear of them to be honest.

The photo of the guy with the split head could well be a guy called Davie Leslie. Guy from the Aberdeen Soccer Casuals who also follow us. Spoke to a lad earlier who says he was there with him. Our local papers had the story earlier too.

Apparently, he got 40 stitches in his head and still went to the game......
Probably not the same bloke but an Aberdeen fan came to our pub for refuge after it broke out. I gave him a jug of water and he said 'gissa heikenen lad', made me laugh.

There were quite a few of thwm knocking around last nght tbf

Just got round to watching the recording of the game having got back from Rome. Loving the 5 minute+ rendition of "Fuck 'Em All".

Me and the lads took our women along and enjoyed a few extra days. My wife kept saying how brilliant all our fans were. In the pubs, on the cattle-bus, in the queue and in the stadium they all looked out for the little ladies. You know what guys, its not a surprise to me but we are the Tottenham and we are the best.

Lazio says: "No Racism!"
C_3_Media_1608850_immagine_obig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom