Europa league or Nothing?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Europa league or Nothing?

• Europa League qualification

Votes: 32 32.7%
  • No Europe at all

Votes: 45 45.9%
  • I haven’t given up on top 4/5 yet

Votes: 21 21.4%

• Total voters
I think the debate has moved on and if the league doesn’t get finished then it looks like qualification will be on a points per game basis earns during 2019/20

Had they chosen the coefficient route the numbers for 2019/20 would have been excluded for just as the league hasn’t been completed nor have the UEFA tournaments in which clubs can gain ranking points .

So if they choose five years the first year would in all likelihood have been 2014/15 and the last 2018/19

Painted a whole different picture

I think that however it's calculated we're screwed. Our only chance is if the season can be completed, probably behind closed doors. Then I'd rate our chances at 50/50, assuming a fully fit squad.

Back
Top Bottom