Europa League - Tottenham Vs LASK, Thursday 22nd Oct, 8pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I thought this game was much more about how terribly LASK played than how well we played. They were awful. AWFUL. I thought we were merely OK. Reguilon was fantastic. Vinicius made some nice passes. Son very good off the bench. Doherty and Winks looked below average to me. I wasn't nearly as convinced by our CBs today as everybody else despite the clean sheet. If LASK had any sort of competent attack today, they could've been in a few times.

I thought we played better against West Ham. West Ham just had some fight in them while LASK had none.
Cannot agree with that. I expected us to be camped out in Lask's half but that did not happen. At first Lask were taking the attack to us & I thought hang on this might not be as easy as expected. However unlike spammers they seemed to lose heart after the 2nd goal went in. The Stats show that Lask had a respectable 45% possession 11 shots inc 4 on target and 6 corners.
I thought none of our players had a bad game with Reguilon, Vini & Hojbjerg outstanding. Hart made 1 good save but apart from that we looked secure and was never going to repeat last Sunday's catastrophe.
Lask's mistake was playing a high line that does play into our tactics. It felt like a 3-0 win which last Sunday even if it had stayed 3-0 did not feel that way.

Don’t think we total dominated a better team than LASK would have taken advantage. Like I said in a previous post we need be dominating poccession in the opposition half. They had way too many corners and free kicks. Bit like the spam game they had loads of corners. Doesn’t matter who the oppo is but anything can happen from a corner or free kick into the mixer.

Back
Top Bottom