Europa League - Tottenham Vs LASK, Thursday 22nd Oct, 8pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No Dele? Think he will get an outing. How strong are Lask? Cannot remember which pot they came out of.

They are very weak, came from pot 3. Finished 4th in the Austrian League.

It would take a terrible game from our B team to lose to them and our C team likely would beat them as well.

Kane will start from the bench, and will have to be hauled off it to save our blushes and scrape a result. We just cannot win anything without him no matter how piss poor the opposition. For proof - see all of our qualifiers against supposedly lesser opposition than this LASK team will be.

This is why he never gets a rest.

Rocket Rocket Is our flag still there?
I looked out for it during the Maccabi Haifa game. It looked like it was still there, but had blown over so you couldn't see it properly anymore. I was going to ask Shades Shades to have a look for us if he was in the stadium again and got a chance. He wouldn't have been a very long way from it when he took the pics from the south stand last week.

Looking forward to this. Hopefully see some of the new guys play and GLC. We missed his class today. We’ll win comfortably but we badly need a big win with a clean sheet to get today out of our system.

nervous george costanza GIF

[FORMATION=433, Hart, Doherty, Sanchez, Dier, Davies, Sissoko, Winks, Lo Celso, Bale, Vinicius, Moura][/FORMATION]

Bench: Lloris, Alderweireld, Reguilon, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Kane and Son.

Too bad Tanganga always seems to be injured. This would've been an ideal match for him.

While there would be some changes to our line up, I don't think we would see a whole sale change. We still need to win, and get qualified for knock out ASAP before tougher opposition coming into the mix. Should field a strong team trying to kill the game, then use all 5 sub to let key players rest and see out the game

While there would be some changes to our line up, I don't think we would see a whole sale change. We still need to win, and get qualified for knock out ASAP before tougher opposition coming into the mix. Should field a strong team trying to kill the game, then use all 5 sub to let key players rest and see out the game

Do what?

I looked out for it during the Maccabi Haifa game. It looked like it was still there, but had blown over so you couldn't see it properly anymore. I was going to ask Shades Shades to have a look for us if he was in the stadium again and got a chance. He wouldn't have been a very long way from it when he took the pics from the south stand last week.

I did look for the TFC flag, but couldn't see it. Where is it located ? Let me know and if it has fallen over, I will see if I can go and sort it out when next there.

Back
Top Bottom