Europa League vs Gent (20.05KO)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really? So with 4 at the back how was our defense last season. We can blame the red card and is taking off Davies but our defence does not look comfortable at the best of times. 4 at the back every game thanks

Agreed provided Dier plays in front of the back four and not in it

I'd heartily recommend corporate. It's exactly like being on here with everyone calling the players cunts, but with waitress service and a free bar. It's reassuring to know that our more well heeled supporters hate the team with the same amount of vitriol as many of the people who post on here.

"You cunt Walker, fuck off Kane, Eriksen you cunt". The usual 'support'. Luckily for me I had 7 pints of cider, 2 pints of IPA, 2 pints of Carlsberg, 3 glasses of fucking Chardonnay and 2 bottles of London Pride, which helped dull the pain of an evening spent in the company of Spurs fans. Fair play to the two girls behind me who were brilliant - screaming and shouting for everything. You made my night, who ever you are.

Pics?

These are for Cousin Eddie who is too shy to ask.....

Going out of the Europa League to Gent, crashing out of the chl in a fairly easy group, bottling finishing above Woolwich losing to already relegated Newcastle are all letting the fans down

Which doesn't include you clearly

Pics?

These are for Cousin Eddie who is too shy to ask.....
Nah, but a couple of the meet and greet girls were fit. It did feel odd at half time with waitress service replacing the massive fight for a beer in the PL lower. I enjoyed it as a one off, but we both agreed that it wasn't a 'proper' football experience.

Despite playing with 10 men and a cunt ref we were better for most parts of the match, with more clinical finishing we'd be up 4-5 on them, can't say I was disappointed with how we played.

Onward and Upward, bring home the FA cup

No, of course I don't. But I think a lot of people on here belittle and demean our club. They say we are punching above are weight. I'm saying our wembley attendances show we have always had the fanbase to be a big club and attract the type of players that other top clubs attract. We are not a small club SchmoodSpur. We have under achieved, NOT over achieved, for far too long. And another capitulation in Europe, in both competitions, exposes our shortcomings once again
Can you answer my question about competing with the best in the transfer market?

Going out of the Europa League to Gent, crashing out of the chl in a fairly easy group, bottling finishing above Woolwich losing to already relegated Newcastle are all letting the fans down

There are 92 teams is it, in England? Pro teams, then theres non league.
Add every team in every country in Europe. Now do that for South America.

How many teams fans have been "let down".

There are probably about 5 clubs from some 2000, who fans can boast all year every year.

I suggest you get used to it, or jump off, cos your gonna be fucking miserable if you cant enjoy the game without silverwear. Welcome to Spurs. I was born in 76, but the first cup I could genuinely be part of was 91.
Thats 3 cups in my Spurs supporting years, being too young to remember of really get the ones before that.

Im still in the VAST minority of fans who have seen their club lift a cup. Fucking get over it.

There are 92 teams is it, in England? Pro teams, then theres non league.
Add every team in every country in Europe. Now do that for South America.

How many teams fans have been "let down".

There are probably about 5 clubs from some 2000, who fans can boast all year every year.

I suggest you get used to it, or jump off, cos your gonna be fucking miserable if you cant enjoy the game without silverwear. Welcome to Spurs. I was born in 76, but the first cup I could genuinely be part of was 91.
Thats 3 cups in my Spurs supporting years, being too young to remember of really get the ones before that.

Im still in the VAST minority of fans who have seen their club lift a cup. Fucking get over it.

Some (not all) of the younger fans are ridiculously entitled. Some of the older ones too.

Back
Top Bottom