European Conference League 2021/22 Draw and Fixtures thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fuck is it that bad? I’m moving for university
Nah it’s fine. It’s a pleasant small to decent sized city which is easy to get around, has most things you would want, and is pretty low crime wise (just don’t be wandering around suburbs like llanrumney or parts of Ely and you’ll be absolutely fine. You’ll probably be fine there too tbh but unless you live there, you probably won’t have any need to go there 👍🏾

Nah it’s fine. It’s a pleasant small to decent sized city which is easy to get around, has most things you would want, and is pretty low crime wise (just don’t be wandering around suburbs like llanrumney or parts of Ely and you’ll be absolutely fine. You’ll probably be fine there too tbh but unless you live there, you probably won’t have any need to go there 👍🏾

so walking about in a Swansea shirt is out of the question ?

so walking about in a Swansea shirt is out of the question ?
Yes. Plz don’t do that!

I made the mistake of wearing a Spurs shirt to my new local when I first moved to Cardiff. It’s called The Packet and is a very partisan Cardiff rough and ready pub.

I never made that mistake again. And that was wearing a Spurs shirt, not a jack!

Nah, we'll already have been knocked out some Eastern European team managed by a German Shepherd because their manager has been imprisoned for being a pimp, who overturned a 7-1 first leg deficit to win 6-0 in the home leg, going through on away goals, which Uefa decided to reinstate under "Purge" rules for one night per year, the final goal deflecting in off of a beach ball past Joe Hart, who was the only keeper Uefa would allow us to sign and register at short notice after Hugo, Gollini, Austin etc all went down with food poisoning from a dodgy Italian they ate at on the club's annual Goalie's night out. Kane would have deputised but he decided mid-season to take a gap yaa and go backpacking round the Bahamian golf courses with Gareth Bale.
Seems plausible

Yes. Plz don’t do that!

I made the mistake of wearing a Spurs shirt to my new local when I first moved to Cardiff. It’s called The Packet and is a very partisan Cardiff rough and ready pub.

I never made that mistake again. And that was wearing a Spurs shirt, not a jack!
Should have had a Bale or Davies one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom