European Conference League 2021/22 Draw and Fixtures thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rennes' stadium Roazhon Park
97.jpg

Vitesse's GelreDome
Airborne_match_Vitesse_Arnhem.jpg

And Mura's Fazanerija City Stadium
Fazanerija.jpg

In summary _ Tougher opponents but decent travel distances.

Wonder if the club will do day trips to Rennes
Honestly. I am happy with a tough group. I'd prefer us to show up and take it seriously than like we could coast like last season.

Tends to make for entertaining games as well.

It's about the toughest draw we could have had I think.
I think this is a good thing, focuses the mind and reduces complacency.

Doubt though we will see a full team of kids, which is a shame as it's good for the acceleration of their development but expect us still to use them but blended into a more experienced team. Or we could do what we did in the qualies, play kids away for one leg if it's a 0-0 or even 0-1 loss first leg it's not a problem if we then go stronger for 2nd legg.

Honestly. I am happy with a tough group. I'd prefer us to show up and take it seriously than like we could coast like last season.

Tends to make for entertaining games as well.
We thought we'd coast through an easy match against Zagreb and crashed out... I don't think this team has done coasting very well over the last few years...

I notice that Sheriff Tiraspol are in the CL group stages. Blimey, well done. I remember playing them a few years back and they had one or two decent players.

Back
Top Bottom