European Super League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

200.gif

Fucking hell that Liverpool statement makes Levy sound positively contrite
I understand all these statements aren't great as a fan to read, but atleast our statement was real and gave us the reason why we joined

Ass statement was basically 'we are a family im deeply sorry' which is pure PR bullshit, as if the owner is sorry he's gutted

Chelsea & City ruined football in the first place with their dirty money

Man Utd & Liverpools are blunt because their board are pissed off, atleast ours is transparent

I understand all these statements aren't great as a fan to read, but atleast our statement was real and gave us the reason why we joined

Ass statement was basically 'we are a family im deeply sorry' which is pure PR bullshit, as if the owner is sorry he's gutted

Chelsea & City ruined football in the first place with their dirty money

Man Utd & Liverpools are blunt because their board are pissed off, atleast ours is transparent
I see where you're coming from and I agree to an extent, but the cynic in me says that we're not that far away in terms of cuntish owners.

Fucking hell that Liverpool statement makes Levy sound positively contrite
All absolute hot air. Chances are he left that room, got behind his desk and joined a conf call with the other 11 and started planning the next round.

He tried to copyright the word Liverpool. Tried to force through Project Big Picture. Tried to charge fans £77 for tickets. Tried to break away to a Super League.

An apology only carries weight if it suggests you have learnt from your mistakes. Just how many more apologies does someone have to make to show that he's a conniving cunt that's been caught out or an incompetent imbecile. (same to be applied to all of the others who had a hand in this).

Last edited:
All absolute hot air. Chances are he left that room, got behind his desk and joined a cnof call with the other 11 and started planning the next round.

He tried to copyright the word Liverpool. Tried to force through Project Big Picture. Tried to charge fans £77 for tickets. Tried to break away to a Super League.

An apology only carries weight if it suggests you have learnt from your mistakes. Just how many more apologies does someone have to make to show that he's a conniving cunt or an incompetent imbecile. (same to be applied to all of the others who had a hand in this).
But, but...he made a video saying he was sorry!

Well, as a supporter of one of the leading unimportant clubs I've been waiting all day for a personal apology video from TFC. Please do not underestimate how hurtful your actions have been, even if they had absolutely nothing to do with you, and can be laid entirely at the door of a strangely insecure little bald man.

At the very least this surely calls for a compromising picture of Mrs P, or of Arcspace in his jorts.

NB - had we been invited, we would definitely have turned it down. Oh yes. Probably.

Well, as a supporter of one of the leading unimportant clubs I've been waiting all day for a personal apology video from TFC. Please do not underestimate how hurtful your actions have been, even if they had absolutely nothing to do with you, and can be laid entirely at the door of a strangely insecure little bald man.

At the very least this surely calls for a compromising picture of Mrs P, or of Arcspace in his jorts.

NB - had we been invited, we would definitely have turned it down. Oh yes. Probably.
You really don't want to see that as I am now, it'd put you off your tea!

Leicester City FC would have turned it down for sure but Trestellar Ltd would have been hammering the door down!

Back
Top Bottom