Euros prediction game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Football Chap Out!
Football Chap Out!
Football Chap Out!
Football Chap Out!
Football Chap Out!
Football Chap Out!

Breaking News: Football Chap to donate £2million to grass roots online prediction sites.
I regret the anxiety and upset caused by the Super Predicition League proposal. I felt it was important that I participated in the development of a possible new structure that sought to better ensure financial fair play and financial sustainability whilst delivering significantly increased support for the wider prediction pyramid.

I believe that we should never stand still and that the predicition league should constantly review competitions and governance to ensure the game we all love continues to evolve and excite posters across the forum. I should like to thank all those fellow posters who presented their considered opinions

I regret the anxiety and upset caused by the Super Predicition League proposal. I felt it was important that I participated in the development of a possible new structure that sought to better ensure financial fair play and financial sustainability whilst delivering significantly increased support for the wider prediction pyramid.

I believe that we should never stand still and that the predicition league should constantly review competitions and governance to ensure the game we all love continues to evolve and excite posters across the forum. I should like to thank all those fellow posters who presented their considered opinions
giphy.gif

38-E50286-9-C0-C-424-A-A6-E2-B2-CB9-E57-F411.jpg

Ugh. You conservative cunts :vertna:

LOL.... Haven't been keeping up.... How the fuck am i 6th after missing a complete banker in the first game???

Also the app doesn't appear to accept me making all the bonus predictions..... Did they all have to be done before the first game kicked off...? I filled it all in but the prediction page still says "placed no tip".

LOL.... Haven't been keeping up.... How the fuck am i 6th after missing a complete banker in the first game???

Also the app doesn't appear to accept me making all the bonus predictions..... Did they all have to be done before the first game kicked off...? I filled it all in but the prediction page still says "placed no tip".
Have you made predictions for all the group stage games?

Have you made predictions for all the group stage games?

Ahhhhh.... I'd been doing them one day at a time.

Does this mean the game predictions will filter through then?

What about the top scorer and later stage predictions?

Back
Top Bottom