Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't think I've ever seen such a flat thread prior to a game. There's no anger, fear or optimism - just resignation and indifference.
What an awful situation we find ourselves in, and it's not going to get any better until Jose gets his cards.

Last edited:
I think Jose has to turn to Bale to save our season now. Get him playing in the 10 if he doesn't track back enough on the right.

Get Lamela on the right if Lucas doesn't work out there.

I am not one that is willing to crucify Jose for not playing Bale because he has looked poor as many times as he has looked good this season so he hasn't justified being an automatic starter.

But at this point we're really out of options:

Lloris
Aurier (NOT SANCHEZ OR DIER) Rodon Reg
Ndombele Hojberg
GLC Bale Son
Kane
GLC doesn't really work on the right but I'd like to just get all our most technical players on at the same time and see if we look like a football team. Get that 3 behind Kane rotating fluidly.

This is not thread for line up predictions and tactical analysis... Depression and negative thoughts only please.

Look at all these shit players laughing and joking together. It’s taking the fucking piss out of fans. They should be livid, disgusted, angry with the game.

Fuck modern football.

Really, really. really excited about Friday!!!!! Can't contain my excitement, I'm bouncing off the fucking walls!!!

I've just booked a haircut!!!

200.gif

No serious club would still have him employed at this point given what we've seen.

I could entertain arguments for him staying until we lost the Zagreb match.

Every match he manages after that one is a middle finger to the supporters and shows what a joke our ownership is.

Thats our captain right there!! Little french love in finding it hilarious. As ive said they are clueless and dont give a fuck.
As much as we give out bout keane etc. imagine walking into a dressing room with keane after he seen that
So true.

They don't give a fuck because so many are either wanting to move on or are being moved on. Our future is not their future. Levy thought Mourinho would be the one to unite them and lead them to victory. Instead he's let them down, they've let him down, and together they've let us down.

There are exceptions. Harry, ever the professional, paddling away to keep our heads above the water while the others splash happlessly about, is not the type to down tools. He must be so sick of the mess around him.

Back
Top Bottom