Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Completely fed up. Mourinho is just misery personified, disgusted with Levy for not relieving Mourinho of his duties yet, Hitchens scouting abilities, Ledleys defensive coaching (Still a football hero to me), Dulux, below par performances, defensive formations and the list keeps getting bigger. Joe Rodon looks decent and is growing in stature every game, Kane still giving 100% and Skipps season at Norwich are the only positives I have at the moment, but this project has gone past the give it more time phase, it is done, so time for a change.

Completely fed up. Mourinho is just misery personified, disgusted with Levy for not relieving Mourinho of his duties yet, Hitchens scouting abilities, Ledleys defensive coaching (Still a football hero to me), Dulux, below par performances, defensive formations and the list keeps getting bigger. Joe Rodon looks decent and is growing in stature every game, Kane still giving 100% and Skipps season at Norwich are the only positives I have at the moment, but this project has gone past the give it more time phase, it is done, so time for a change.
Thing is ranting is not a solution. What is your plan?

He played Moura as wing back, didn’t change the formation too much. Attacking sub would have been to take off a CB and sissoko.
I agree they were not attacking substitutions , but let’s pretend they were . So at best Jose has turned us into a team that will only play attacking football when losing, We are Spurs playing good football used to be part of our DNA, admittedly quite often accompanied by not quite getting over the line in the last 30 years.
The reality is that even when losing he makes the most shockingly bad subs. He may well end up being the guy who made Harry decide to leave, not because he hates him, but because he has made our fall from grace so dramatic.
Levy and Jose should go and continue their love affair anywhere but Spurs, I loathe them both

Whole performance seemed scatter gun like it was cobbled together on the journey up to Merseyside. As many have said multiple times there is just no sign of any coaching. We are abreft of any attacking style of play and cohesion in defence and midfield. Just no ideas other then hope for Kane to do something especially as son in general play has gone back to his inconsistent best. They showed the 2-6 game before the start of last nights game and the difference is chalk and cheese. Close range goals , shots from outside the box etc. Other than the two goals which were gifted don’t think we had a shot on goal or created any opportunities. As for the subs well we had so much attacking talent on the bench yet he didn’t make any changes until we went 2-1?down which implies he was happy with the shite out there and then didn’t even bother with a 3 rd sub. Don’t count dele for Kane.
Jose will now be moaning with out kana blah blah blah. As in 18 months has created no style of play that he can cope without Kane.

Thing is ranting is not a solution. What is your plan?
First stop remove Mr Dead and bring in someone with a bit of life in their body to inject some passion and togetherness in this squad until the end of the season. At least it will give the club time to appoint a new progressive coach to start the new season. He has lost half the squad, we can all see it and there is no going back to fix it.

Why does EVERYONE not see that the following season 2016/2017 we had a better season, got more points, were closer to the winners and actually finished second. Didn't lose at home whole season.
Because the winners in 2015/16 were Leiecster "Fairytale TM" City.... not Chelsea!

In a year when EVERY other 'Top 4' side had a stinker, WE still couldn't take advantage, and ended up finishing the 2 horse race 3rd!

Plus you're right.... we DID have a better points tally in 2016/17... a points tally that would've WON US THE LEAGUE the season before (Leiecster win it with 81 points!)

We peaked in those two seasons.... but it still wasn't good enough!

First stop remove Mr Dead and bring in someone with a bit of life in their body to inject some passion and togetherness in this squad until the end of the season. At least it will give the club time to appoint a new progressive coach to start the new season. He has lost half the squad, we can all see it and there is no going back to fix it.
Think we should just agree the squad is not good enough.

Back
Top Bottom