Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Such a feeling of complete disregard from so many.

And yet we will nearly all be watching or tuning in as much in hope than expectation.

If the players ever looked at the forums and realised how much pain we go through, maybe they would care that bit more.

Who knows.
Its where we find ourselves, though, isn't it? Feels almost like a dead rubber because we've been given a bite at the bit several times since January to get back in the mix and spit it out each time. Winning this match seems futile, because you know we'll just squander whatever opportunity it opens up.

But yeah. We'll watch. Because we're all addicts. Its why they can raise prices for tickets and force us to subscribe to all manner of media platforms and charge £100 for a piece of cloth.

If the players ventured onto the forums they'd probably just find it completely bizarre that we care so much, while they go home and completely forget about it.

For the first time in about 18 years I am going into this evening with the choice of watching Spurs or doing something else, and I'm actually thinking about just doing something else and catching the replay or highlights tomorrow. I've always watched live and tried to organise my spare time so I can watch every game, but this Mourinho side has really just got me to the tipping point now. Sad state of affairs really, just want the season over and that cretin out.

For the first time in about 18 years I am going into this evening with the choice of watching Spurs or doing something else, and I'm actually thinking about just doing something else and catching the replay or highlights tomorrow. I've always watched live and tried to organise my spare time so I can watch every game, but this Mourinho side has really just got me to the tipping point now. Sad state of affairs really, just want the season over and that cretin out.
I'll "watch" cause I have nothing better to do, but I feel ya my friend.

I’m echo what some people say, really disinterested in the game tonight, would have something to look forward to if we had a caretaker manager but since we don’t, why should I watch? I don’t think we will improve until the end of the season, I am fully Mourinho out no matter what happens so I can’t see any reason why I should bother.

Buzzing for this one. Another vintage Mourinho Spurs display coming up.

Love that it's a Friday night so it doesn't eat into the weekend either.

Mina, Doucoure and DCL out for them is big. That's their spine gone essentially. Gomes and Allan declared fit but can't be 100%.

3-1 Spurs. Kane with 2 and GLC with the third.

I’m echo what some people say, really disinterested in the game tonight, would have something to look forward to if we had a caretaker manager but since we don’t, why should I watch? I don’t think we will improve until the end of the season, I am fully Mourinho out no matter what happens so I can’t see any reason why I should bother.
You won't be missed!

completely agree mate and people will say what shit supporters we are, but I really don’t give a shit. I have spent enough money with this club and are as passionate as they come when it come to Spurs, but at the same point, I have the same right as a supporter to make my feelings known when things are truly abysmal in regards to leadership, management and piss poor team selection etc. By doing that, if it makes me feel slightly more better on a personal level, then I’ll do it, as I can’t do it in the stands.

I’m going to wait to see what line up he picks tonight. If he continues to pick either Sanchez or Dier, I won’t be watching it. Don’t want to see these 2 useless cunts to ever put on a spurs shirt again. I can name at least another 5/6 players too, but these 2 especially have fucked up so many times this season, yet Jose still persists with them. Rather not let Spurs ruin my weekend, so chances are, I’ll probably give tonight a miss.

completely agree mate and people will say what shit supporters we are, but I really don’t give a shit. I have spent enough money with this club and are as passionate as they come when it come to Spurs, but at the same point, I have the same right as a supporter to make my feelings known when things are truly abysmal in regards to leadership, management and piss poor team selection etc. By doing that, if it makes me feel slightly more better on a personal level, then I’ll do it, as I can’t do it in the stands.

I’m going to wait to see what line up he picks tonight. If he continues to pick either Sanchez or Dier, I won’t be watching it. Don’t want to see these 2 useless cunts to ever put on a spurs shirt again. I can name at least another 5/6 players too, but these 2 especially have fucked up so many times this season, yet Jose still persists with them. Rather not let Spurs ruin my weekend, so chances are, I’ll probably give tonight a miss.
What if he picks both? Rodon back on the shitlist.

Back
Top Bottom