Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol I watched the game. He was blowing out of his arsehole as you’d expect from missing six weeks with a bad ankle injury.
He had an average game just like most. This whole notion of Moura scoring another hat-trick is revisionist bollox, imv. Did Klopp start Origi? No - he started his best 11.

He had an average game just like most. This whole notion of Moura scoring another hat-trick is revisionist bollox, imv. Did Klopp start Origi? No - he started his best 11.

I never said that Moura would have scored a Hat-Trick. The game would probably have panned out the same way, given that they got the penalty within seconds and Kane had nothing to do with it.

I think they realised it hit his hand, but there was a slight deflection off their player’s head just before. Has to be the only reason, because a blind badger could see the ball hit Deli’s hand.

If it can’t even sort out offsides it’s just a menace.
We'd probably be better off with a blind badger as the ref....!

Just fuck it off. It’s solved nothing. 3 minutes 10 seconds, and 32 replays to establish whether a ball flicked a player’s hand - which didn’t affect the game anyway - is just kids playing with a train set.

I preferred it when we all bundled into the pub after a game and discussed why the referee was a cunt. Now games take 2 hours, nobody has a scooby, and we have to direct our angst at some faceless drone locked into a shipping container near Heathrow. It’s like the Sweeney on a budget.
We're going to get to a point where fans will be going home not knowing the match result and finding it out on the ten o'clock news after all the VAR analysis has been done. It really is being totally mishandled.

No Sammy - make the board better

you do it,

you are a devisive, abusive, boringly repetitive and massively tedious poster who has single handedly turned this place into a dreadful internet site for Tottenham fans.

Just go.

Imagine getting a post like the one above.
Then waking up this morning to find a message that:
Mick Cooper Is Now Following You

What kind of person is this?

:defoe:

If something can’t be verified within a minute, it’s not “clear and obvious” then. That should be the basis.

Didn’t they VAR the VAR on Son’s “penalty”? Commentator said that Stockley had told Atkinson to delay the restart or something.

The game is over.

Horrible match for lots of reasons. We move on.

We never lost and we can take that forward.

Pochettino needs to find the magic again and soon but no one is going to say he is not being given ample time.

Very few players demanding starts makes for a poor team at present.

If something can’t be verified within a minute, it’s not “clear and obvious” then. That should be the basis.

Didn’t they VAR the VAR on Son’s “penalty”? Commentator said that Stockley had told Atkinson to delay the restart or something.

They were waiting for the money to clear before they made their decision.

Imagine getting a post like the one above.
Then waking up this morning to find a message that:
Mick Cooper Is Now Following You

What kind of person is this?

:defoe:
It’s a feature of the forum. I’ve got 17 people following me. It doesn’t mean they like you before you get any ideas. You’re really running on fumes now. I think I’ll follow you.

“This member limits who may view their full profile.”

Right, because your mewlings are a state secret. Wanker.

Stop pretending your up chucking is concern for the club - every draw or defeat feeds your weird ego.

People this, people that. “ Oh I didn’t mean you guv”. What a monumental tosser you are.

Surely you remember when you freaked completely citing Levy, Poch, the players and the fans as a reason for your dissatisfaction? And fucked off for 6 months until a run of good results brought you back saying “You know what - I’m tired of arguing with fellow Spurs fans - we’re all in it together.”

I do - I had to buy a new living room carpet I puked so hard.

Last edited:
I've just watched that Son penalty again. How the fuck is that not given? Mina makes no attempt to play the ball, just rolls himself deliberately into Son and rolls onto his foot. It's fucking blatant, regardless of Son's exaggerated leap.

love how they watched the Alli one for about 5 minutes, a loose ball accidentally brushing his hand. Then a big centre half rugby tackling Son in the box is a 10 second job

modern football

It’s a feature of the forum. I’ve got 17 people following me. It doesn’t mean they like you before you get any ideas. You’re really running on fumes now. I think I’ll follow you.

“This member limits who may view their full profile.”

Right, because your mewlings are a state secret. Wanker.

Stop pretending your up chucking is concern for the club - every draw or defeat feeds your weird ego.

People this, people that. “ Oh I didn’t mean you guv”. What a monumental tosser you are.
Error rectified

Error rectified
Nah, leave it. I know loads of people like Sammy. Here one day, gone the next. All wanting tickets because we’ve won 4 games in a row. They speak for themselves - no one else.

“I’ll speak as I find say they.”

“Then you’ll understand ‘fuck off then’ says Irish Jim.

Last edited:
appeal the red card the referee was a cunt and made son the scapegoat of the incident when there was a var screen on the side line that would have took 30 seconds to see what happened and realise he made a massive fuck up .yes it was a yellow but red you are having a fucking laugh,the referee needs to be demoted because he clearly can not do his job properly and let his emotions of the ankle break cloud his judgement .

Back
Top Bottom