Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko & KWP for Rb.

Sanchez/Jan/Foyth/Dier at CB.

Davies/Sess on LB duty from now on.

Midfield 3 of Winks, Ndombele & Lo Celso ASAP.

2 of Son/Lucas/Dele/Lamela in behind the striker.

Kane.

Aurier, Toby, Rose, Eriksen just fuck off. Destroying our season. Absolute liabilities.

Gazzaniga
KWP Foyth Sanchez Vertonghen
Skipp Sissoko
Dele Eriksen Lamela
Kane

Some shit like this. Although Rose and Eriksen should not be playing anymore for us. Fuck them both off. What a shitshow from these two wankers.

The only thing Rose should google is defensive positioning. Alot of bad examples of himself making him look like a fool. We basically concede a goal a game over his side.

Everton 2-0 Spurs

“next game is CL, not really a measurement game. Lose to Sheffield Utd he should go”

Spurs 0-1 Sheffield Utd

“they had 11 men behind the ball, hardly fair on us, West Ham will tell us more”

West Ham 4-1 Spurs

“window 2018 Id give him one more week or he should go”

Spurs 2-6 Olympiacos
“PL is priority can’t judge”

Spurs 1-3 Bournemouth

“who do you want Eddie Howe, there is no one, let’s see what happens by Christmas”

It’s not Rose’s fault that he’s no longer the player he used to be, but Poch is accountable for playing him over other options. The same holds true, and perhaps more so, for Eriksen, though what’s fooked in his case is his head.

I can’t be bothered with the Poch In Poch Out Poch shake it all about bullshit anymore but I hope we get something out of this match as we’re inching closer to the bottom 3 with each week.

Gazzaniga
KWP Foyth Sanchez Vertonghen
Skipp Sissoko
Dele Eriksen Lamela
Kane

Some shit like this. Although Rose and Eriksen should not be playing anymore for us. Fuck them both off. What a shitshow from these two wankers.

The only thing Rose should google is defensive positioning. Alot of bad examples of himself making him look like a fool. We basically concede a goal a game over his side.
Are you saying this is the line up you want or the one you think Poch will play ?

--------------------Gazza---‐----------------
Foyth-----Sanchez---Vertonghen---Davies
-------------Sissoko---Ndombele------------
--------------------Lo'Celso-----‐--------------
--------Alli---------------------------Son------
---------------------Kane---------------------

Agree, although I’d have Moura instead of Alli. Or Coco.

No chance we see that team though. It will be Rose, Winks and Eriksen again.

Alli? The worst player on the pitch yesterday. His next match should be round 4 of the FA cup to prove, Mourinho would have sent him to the U23 and deservedly.

Last edited:
You hear the words must win a lot in football.

But this is one of the times when those words have real meaning, we must win this one, to arrest this away slide and turn our season around, We've got the Etihad, the Deathstar and Anfield, plus the King power out of the way now. So we only have Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford left on the road, neither of which should hold any great fear for us.
Despite everything that's happened I believe we can really kick on now and go on a long winning run.

But he has to pick the correct team, I don't want to see Alli or Eriksen anywhere near the squad at the minute, I want to see Davies and Foyth in at fullbacks as we need steady not flaky.

Ndombele despite my earlier concerns has started to look a real player and should be starting every match as our creative outlet with those slide rule passes he possesses.

I'd go
Gaz
Foyth Sanchez Toby Davies
Winks Sissoko Ndombele
Son Kane Lamela/Moura (depending on Lamela's fitness)

I want to see us put these to the sword by 3 or 4

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom