Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When selecting a team you have to consider the overall level.

No point in selecting underperforming players. Obviously there is a risk in squad players and youth players alike, but a some point the regression gets so bad that the risk is invisible.

I fail to see how Lo Celso, Skipp and KWP could be worse than Eriksen, Dele or Aurier today

Or last week

Eriksen and Dele starting has shown me poch has lost it.

I’ve never been quick to criticise but after Liverpool, why are the worst two players on the pitch that day nailed on starters?

Particularly Eriksen who has no interest being here

The two most pointless signings for us are Sess and GLC. Because our prick of a manager won’t start them. This game is awful to watch. What the actual fuck is Poch thinking watching this shower of shite! Both managers look like they are on borrowed time

Alli looks like he is playing a testimonial. 100k pw for this. I'm ashamed of us. When alderweireld and Sanchez touch the ball more than anyone else that says it all.

Pochettino has yet again fucked us tactically. We played so well vs red star. But let's revert back to the boring shit weve turned out for the other 11 months this year.

I cannot recall a single team succeding with anything in the 4-4-2-fucking-diamond since Italy won the WC or whatever.

Shocking formation, static, no space, no room, no dynamic.

Back
Top Bottom