Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a marvellous game.

giphy.gif

Success can be a bitch. Not only for Eriksen but it just feels like the bug has bitten quite a few of these players and now we're all suffering from it. If ever there was a case to make for Poch and a reason to continue supporting him, it's because he has made some dead average players into potential superstars.

Eriksen is just the most obvious of the problem players. They're just playing to finish off the contract.

The season sucks but what is more disappointing is that so many of these players and Poch would have eventually left the club as fan favorites and remembered for years, but they are just burning their legacies.

However this ends, Spurs 18-19 will be a nightmare lesson for club owners neglecting to keep a healthy turnover in their squads.

I would like to retract my pre match comments that perhaps Eriksen has been harshly judged. That is an absolutely appalling performance from a player of his ability. No sharpness, no fight. Really astonishingly poor.

I hold my hands up.

for fuck sake.

We need CHANGE!!! I don't get the people who insist we have to continue with Poch. He does not even TRY. He is manager equivalent to Eriksen on the field. Neither does anything useful. Poch does not try either.

We should have changed Parrott (or alternatively Lo Celso) on and Eriksen off. But NO! We keep trying the same thing and wait for different outcome.

Back
Top Bottom