Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Slow turn and poke. Eriksen is naive to think he is anywhere near a large club.

According to Danish media, that is exactly what is happening.

You'd be suprised to hear, that he is not looking for houses in Tuscany, Castilla or Andalusia.

Quite the contrary, he just bought a nice big house in his girlfriends hometown Odense in Denmark. Denmarks equilant to Bradford, but still.

I wouldn't be suprised in anyway to see him take a short, big contract somewhere with more money than quality (e.g. Inter, Monaco, etc).

Are Foyth, Sessegnon and Los Celso all still not 100 percent injury free?

I'm really hoping that they're all still carrying knocks otherwise it means that Poch thinks that what we've got on the field is better than them.

Then coming into the team and giving it a bit more spark and energy is the only thing keeping me going at the moment....

Poch thinking...

Son is deadly on the left, so lets start him on the right
Lucas is a winger so lets play him up top
Dele is best sitting behind the striker so we'll start him left
Eriksen hasn't done fuck all, so we'll just keep playing him

This is how we'll win

“I’m so proud of the team, playing away from home in the cold without Kane , I think it’s good performance first half, very proud”

“but we go again next week
I love this job
piss poor performance and fuck all happens
how many years on my contract?”

Let's be clear here.

Gsrbage and boring is fine.

As long as we are not losing the pressure theoretically is more on Everton.

Whichever of the 2 teams score first will also need a 2nd to cement anything.

Nothing coming easy for either side.

So now the amazon prime crew are going to film poch giving his inspirational half time team talk , and we will come out the second half and destroy them, It’s all part of the script!

According to Danish media, that is exactly what is happening.

You'd be suprised to hear, that he is not looking for houses in Tuscany, Castilla or Andalusia.

Quite the contrary, he just bought a nice big house in his girlfriends hometown Odense in Denmark. Denmarks equilant to Bradford, but still.

I wouldn't be suprised in anyway to see him take a short, big contract somewhere with more money than quality (e.g. Inter, Monaco, etc).

Does Jan have keys to that house?

Back
Top Bottom